Located next to the Mersey, and within walking distance of all Liverpool has to offer, I received a good price for this place at short notice.
Check in was okay, wouldn't say the receptionist was that happy to see me and wasn't interested at all.
I received a high floor as requested, with views over the river. The room was VERY small, in fact smaller than a Premier Inn. The view was impressive, but I personally felt a little caged in.
10 min walk to Liverpool One and all the shops, parking is hard to find, blink and you miss the entrance, which is around the corner.
I wanted to write a better review, but taking everything into account, I'm not sure I would be rushing back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool