Location for the hotel is great, a nice walk to all the bars and restaurants and the Albert Pier.
The car park is expensive at £10 a night and does not feel very secure. The room was very standard and average for the price we paid for it. The view was great looking right onto the church and the water. The bin in the toilet was broken, the hangers on the bathroom door were broken and not many television channels worked on the tv. It is a very standard hotel. The bar staff were lovely and the bar on the second floor has great comfy couches and television screens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool