We booked two rooms for ourselves and friends and were a bit disappointed that our room was on the 7th floor and theirs was on the 11th. It would have been nice to have been closer to each other. We were in a room facing the church tower which was pretty noisy on Sunday morning.
Our arrival was not as welcoming as it could have been as the receptionist was not friendly and quite abrupt. We paid £250 per couple for our 2 night stay without breakfast and expected more for that price eg luxury toiletries, bigger rooms and less dated decor in the rooms.
The views from some of the rooms are good and the location is great for the Pier Head and Albert Dock area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the River Mersey, The Mercure Atlantic Tower Hotel, is the ideal place to discover the great city of Liverpool. Overlooking the Royal Liver Building and the Dock Front - a UNESCO World Heritage Site - The Atlantic Tower Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel in the heart of Liverpool, within walking distance to the Beatles Story museum, Tate Liverpool and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Lastminute, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Mercure Liverpool Atlantic Tower Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Tower, Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Atlantic Hotel By Thistle Liverpool
- Thistle Hotel Liverpool
- Thistle Liverpool