US$98
Staybridge.com
US$164
US$94
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

The Nadler Liverpool(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$73
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$99
US$90
US$125
US$104
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$105
US$86
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$66
US$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$114
US$94
Priceline
5,501 results
All reviewslime street stationcastaway bartrain stationempire theatrenautical themefree car parklovely hotelcity centremini barself servicefull englishbuffet breakfasttwin roomexcellent locationwould stay againexcellent value for moneyvisiting liverpool
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed here for one night last week, and trust me I won't stay here again. I was given a room by the lifts which overlooked the railway station (to be fair the hotel can't do anything about the noise coming from the station, but it was a nightmare!). the room itself was clean and tidy and it did have a good bathroom. However, the noise from the station didn't stop until gone 11.00 and at 4.30 there was a gang of men singing for half an hour!! At 7.00 the railway noise started again!

On the plus side, I was there to hold workshops for the company that I work for, the conference facilities were excellent and the staff went out of their way to ensure that everything was there and ready for us.

Room Tip: Don't think there was a quite room here, there were 4 of us staying here and not one of us had a good nights sleep
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
LIVERPOOL1234567, Director of Sales at The Liner Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear jennifer R,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry to hear you were disturbed by the Limestreet Train Station tannoy noise, our Management team are currently liaising with the stations Management to try and resolve to everyone’s satisfaction. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope that we can welcome you back to The Liner Hotel on your next trip to Liverpool.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Highly recommended! The nautical theme is charming and the location is ideal. The rooms are airy, spacious, impeccably clean and well equipped. The staff are welcoming, friendly and helpful. Self service breakfast offers a very wide variety of grub including lots of fresh fruit and dinner in the restaurant was good. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
LIVERPOOL1234567, Director of Sales at The Liner Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Simon W,
Thank you for your kind comments and recommending us to others. We are so pleased you enjoyed the theme and style and found the hotel to be clean. Thank you for your kind words regarding the staff, I will pass on your kind comments on for you. We look forward to welcomeing you back to the hotel on your next trip to Liverpool.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed for two nights while visiting our home city. One big advantage is a free car park .
All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food prices in the bar and restaurant were very reasonable. Breakfast buffet had plenty of choice of hot and cold food.
Our room was clean and spacious and, even though the hotel is next to Lime Street station, there was no noise.
We will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the road rather than the railway.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Janerobbo,
Thank you for your kind review and rewarding us a five star rating. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your 2 night stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments regarding the cleanliness of the hotel room and our onsite car parking facilities.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was there for a business trip... I had some beverage left in my bag at the arrival so once I was in my room I wanted to refresh it in the mini-bar but I found out the mini-bar had an allarm so you don't use it unless you get something to drink... the included wi-fi wasn't working properly , the promessed business room had all the computers out of service, after my dinner in the city center I decided to stop by the hotel's bar for a drink and I discovered that there was no bar and if I wanted I could buy beer or wine at the reception and bring it in my room where I cannot use the refrigerator... in my room there was no air conditioning and it was possible to open the window only five inches because there was a lock at the handle... unfortunately the room was too hot to possibly sleep so I went at the reception asking to unlock my room... they told me that the window is locked for safety reasons and they werent able to unlock it anymore... ??? come on guys what is going on ? At least the room was clean (but no bidet)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lorebzo M,
Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your recent stay at The Liner hotel. We are disappointed to hear you did not fully enjoy your stay with us. We are sorry to hear your comments regarding your stay with us, i will address your feedback at the next management meeting and address any issues where they are needed. We hope that this will not dissuade you from staying with us in the future and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Think and know this hotel is amazing value paid £50 for a double room,stayed 15th july 2014 for one night would have loved to have stayed longer.Rooms are so clean and have all what you want from coffee etc. to shower essentials.Very convenient position by Lime Street Station and easy access to all amenities and sites.Breakfast is all you could ever want plenty of everthing lovely fruit,fried,cereals lots of coffee.Stayed here last year definately recommended and hope to stay again.

Room Tip: Preferred room away from railway station,and gull noise, but such great value booked online.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Linda P

Dear Linda P,
Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your recent stay at The Liner Hotel. It was nice to read you enjoyed your time with us, and that the hotel and facilities were all to your liking. We are pleased to hear that you found your stay to be of excellent value. We hope to welcome you back to The Liner Hotel again next time you are in Liverpool.
Kind Regards,