Lowest prices for your stay
£106
£119
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
£83
No fees just great deals
7,024 results
All reviews lime street station castaway bar empire theatre nautical theme car park city centre mini bar lovely hotel full english self service breakfast was excellent buffet style excellent location twin room would stay again visiting liverpool excellent value for money
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2023 via mobile

Ignorant nasty stand in waiter for gio in restaurant made us feel like idiots everybody looking we walked out then tried to apologise we ended up no food went in bar later aan waitress said he is always nasty and arrogant we will never stay again tried ti report it to manager but he did not seen interested

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Helen R, Sales at The Liner Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2023

Hello Alan, I am really disappointed to read the feedback and shocked to hear that you have not received the standard of friendly customer service we are renowned for. We do hope that you will come back in the future and let us restore your faith in our team.

Reviewed 29 November 2023 via mobile

Thick dust in unit near fridge mould all round shower base no hot water staff not interested reported it everyday fir 3 days room cold given a heater lad on reception smirking as we complained stayed before and no problem stand in for geo arrogant wii not return

Room tip: Hotel
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Pamela. I am sorry to hear that we have not met with your expectations on this occasion. We hope to welcome you back and ensure that we provide you with the positive experience that you are familiar with.

Reviewed 28 November 2023 via mobile

Pleasant staff, room was clean ,but dated, the furniture had pieces falling off and the vener on the bathroom door was split.Also the carpet was lifting up by the doors,
But the bed was ckean and comfortable, The bath towels were big and fluffy, Also we stayed 2 nights and the room was cleaned and towels changed every day, which is not the case kn a lot of hotels nowadays.
Ate at the restaurant the first evening, the food was hot and tasty, and portions were large

Room tip: Ask for a higher room and facing the front, it's above station with tanniy noise from 6 am till 2200
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2023

Well maintained hotel . Very near to the main train station if Liverpool (400 mt) lime street, city center also in very close proximity ABT 1.5km..
Prompt house keeping. All linen, complimentary body wash shampoo kit provided. Along with hair dryer in each room. Iron service avlbl on asking reception

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2023 via mobile

Check in was great, I spoke to Demi for most of my stay and she was lovely. I asked her to store my bag as I was early for check in but my room was ready which was fantastic!

Went up to my room - everything seemed fine but I was in a rush to go to Liverpool Empire so I didn't have much time.

I arrived back and got myself ready for bed - it's not the comfiest bed I've slept on. Between getting comfortable and the train station announcements . Old pipes was like someone playing a tiny drum constantly in the night and my neighbours talking it was 3am I finally managed managed to get sleep.

8am I woke up to more station announcements and I gave up on sleep at this point. Checked out and told them that my new specialist subject on mastermind could be what trains are due and the platforms of Lime Street Station.

Hotel itself is spotless. Cleaning wise it's lovely. Just not really made for sleeping.

Room tip: Bring ear plugs.. You'll need them!
Trip type: Travelled solo