“Great for Lunch”

Ranked #240 of 1,720 Restaurants in Liverpool
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food.Zizzi in Liverpool can be found on Paradise Street in the new Liverpool One shopping centre. Everyone knows about Liverpool's greatest export, and our restaurant is located a mere 2 minutes from the Beatles Museum. Slightly further still is Matthew St, home to the famous Cavern Club where the band first took off.Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather. And if you’re celebrating something special, see if our private dining area is right for you.
Perth, Australia
“Great for Lunch”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Went to this great little restaurant for lunch. Services was great, as was the food and wine. Waiter (Jason) recommended the wine and it went great with the meal. Nice place to eat lunch, would definitely recommend.

• Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
“First and last time ever at Zizi”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

WE had my friends and I a group of 8 were really disappointed by the team member and the manager himself.
To make it quick I will never go back again in that restaurant ever again.
Not friendly not polite and find some excuses to not eat outside in this lovely weather.
Unpleasant staff and again the manager, I actually refuse to pay the service charge and give some feedback and the way he replied was not good enough at all as a manager.
I actually never ever made a complain in my life so far but after the experience I had I feel like I have to share it to other people, really disappointed

• Visited May 2014
Sandbach, England
“Be prepared to wait! ”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Waited 50 minuted for our main meal. We weren't made aware before sitting that it'd be this long. By the time the food arrived we were so hungry that the main didn't touch the sides. Half way through my pizza a hair was found. Can it get much worse?! After a complaint to the manager our meals were given free. I would have preferred to pay and have clean food which arrived at a reasonable time. Wouldn't recommend.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“AVERAGE.”
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have gone to this restaurant many times over the last few years but the food standards seem to have declined badly. We have been around the U.K and ate at this chain of restaurant and have had no reason to feel short changed. We ordered garlic bread with cheese and caramelised onions which was dry and poor in terms of quality. For mains we both had pasta, my wife's contained hardly any sauce and mine was very watery. We also had a side of tuscan potatoes which were also poor - tasty, but the size of 5p pieces. As regulars of this restaurant we have noticed the considerable decline.

Visited May 2014
Anglesey
“Lovely food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great food and great staff good prices quick and nononsense staff. Very busy so you must book well in advance. Staff are always nice even though they are always sooo busy. Great palce always return ,never disappointed. Call and see for yourself.

Visited March 2014