“Absolutley fascinating”

Ranked #11 of 207 things to do in Liverpool
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The award winning Beatles Story is a unique visitor attraction that will transport you on an exciting and atmospheric journey into the life, times, culture and music of the Beatles. See how four young lads from Liverpool were propelled to the dizzy heights of worldwide fame and fortune to become the greatest band of all time.The Beatles Story is located across two sites.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sydney, Australia
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Absolutley fascinating”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was such an enjoyable and interesting exhibition after visiting the Cavern Club the evening before. We learnt so much as there were so many interesting facts given. The audio tour was great. We thoroughly enjoyed it and highly recommend to others.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
yorkshire wolds
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent afternoon for our little family!!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Brilliant day out for our party, consisting of 2 40 something's a 9yr old and a 15yr old. Loads of stuff to marvel at and a brilliant reproduction of the Cavern Club. You must listen to the audio guide ( I'm not normally a fan) as a lot of the narration was by John Lennon's sister. Seeing John Lennon's white piano brought a tear to my eye! Would go again......but that's because I bloomin' LOVE the Beatles......Nice café and shop too!

1 Thank yorshirejan
Fairfax, Virginia
283 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Great museum”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Walking through this museum brought back great memories of my youth as the photos and music brought back such great memories of those days.

Durham, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Slick organisation”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I took a group of 51 to the Beatles Stoey today, including 46 very excited 11 year olds. As we travelled several hours to get there, inevitably we were caught in some traffic but when we arrived the staff could not have been more helpful, despite having to tackle my large excited group at an unexpected time. The exhibit itself is excellent and informative and accessible for all ages. I particularly loved the Cavern re creation, the kids loved it too and pretended to perform when the music came on. The short walk to the pier head was lovely as it was warm and sunny and the kids loved the 4D film and the Elvis exhibition. Overall I would highly recommend The Beatles Story and despite the three hour journey, was well worth the visit for me and my students. The staff are fab- thank you.

1 Thank lauradoll78
Loughborough, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely loved it!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are huge fans of the Beatles. We went to Liverpool for a day trip to see the museum. As students the tickets were £9.50 each inclusive of tour headsets. The tour was really informative and enjoyable. The shop at the end was complete with souvenirs any fan would want. We came out with huge smiles on our faces. LOVED IT!

We walked there from Liverpool Lime Street. It wasn't too far and the walk was simple - just follow the signs to Albert Dock and just Google the Beatles Story once you're there. It's right opposite the ferris wheel. :)