Review Highlights
Guided Beatles Tour with larger group

The guided Beatles Tour with Jackie is the best - lots of information, good small stories, good... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
InspirationTomCE
Stavanger, Norway
The Best Guide in Liverpool

I have now done three different tours (covering both Beatles & local Liverpool history) with Jackie... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
MikeWalters66
Wigan, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Liverpool
from US$21.89
from US$28.52
from US$22.49
from US$13.27
More Info
All reviews beatles tour penny lane beatles fan strawberry fields beatle sites private tour a day in the life blue badge guide once in a lifetime come alive true fan real beatles personal stories hour tour casbah coffee club visit liverpool highlight of our trip
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My husband and I got married on Friday 26/7 and booked Jackie to guide our vintage 1968 bus around Liverpool to entertain our guests. It was awesome. Jackie is so knowledgeable about the city, as well as its Beatles connections. We had some life long scousers on the bus who said they hadn't seen their city in that way before. Jackie not only did the tour on the day but spent the months whilst I have been planning the wedding emailing me about different aspects and ideas; she also organised the route with the bus company so I didn't have to worry about it. What an absolute star. There was music and singing on board, and all the guests said they thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I cannot recommend Jackie's tours highly enough and my husband and I will be taking Jackie up on her offer of a full tour when we are back in Liverpool next.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Just arrived back home in Melbourne Victoria Australia and while in Liverpool did an exclusive tour with Jacqui on her Best Tour on July 6th 2013 (Jacqui giving up her birthday weekend for me, what a treasure). Simply awesome as Jacqui lead me on and through the streets and icons of The Fab Four, taking me to places I'll remember all my life....and meeting the neighbours who were happy to talk and to share their lives and experiences. Please don't miss one of her tours as it is both insightful, entertaining. Jacqui, you are the best.
P.S. I have also been converted to the Liverpool Football Club, I'll send you a photo soon.
Many, many thanks for an amazing day.
Ray Bradford

1  Thank Ray B
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Jackie was the tour guide for a group of us traveling on a Princess Cruise through the British Isles. We had such a fantastic time! She took us to The Cavern, homes where John and George lived, a stop at Penny Lane, and Strawberry Fields. She played music throughout the tour and we learned how the lyrics were about the daily lives of the Beatles. Her knowledge of the Beatles history was impressive. She was flexible when we wanted to stop for quick pictures at specific sites. We enjoyed singing along to the music. I highly recommend her as a tour guide for any Beatles Maniacs out there!

1  Thank Kathy A
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I took Jackie's tour and I had such a great time! She is a true Beatles fan and her love for the Fab 4 shows in her tour. I liked that she was not the person driving and could focus on the sights and not be concerned about driving. She is a sweet person and I felt like I made a friend besides just being my tour guide.

1  Thank Starshyne9
beatleguide, Owner at Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Hey S - I'm glad you picked up on the driver thing....there are many cheaper tours out there with driver guides, but I feel it important to be able to sit and chat and give you my full attention, so thank you. Also pleased because I know you're a real Beatles expert yourself and I passed the audition :) Keep on blogging...and SEE YOU IN NEW YORK!!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Jackie is fantastic! We recently returned from a British Isles cruise and used Jackie as our tour guide in Liverpool. She was so charming and treated us to an awesome Beatle tour in the morning, and then we made a trip to Wales for lunch in Conway. She entertained us, taught us things about the Beatles that we never knew, and truly made our experience in Liverpool a wonderful one. BOOK EARLY! I booked over 10 months out to get her, she is very popular and well worth it! She made the entire process of booking very simple and she is quick to respond to any inquiry you have. She is also quite flexible with what you want to do. There were twelve of us and she used a mini bus as our transportation. We wanted to see a part of Wales and that's exactly what she did for us! She took us to a local place for some of the best fish and chips of our trip - you don't get that kind of personal treatment with conventional tours. Don't miss this excellent guide of not just Beatles history but also the City of Liverpool. I highly recommend her!

1  Thank IHC1CPP
JackieBeatleguide, Owner at Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Oh Irene, I LOVE it when we get to go to Wales! The fish and chips are delicious - even better than in Liverpool :) Glad you have good memories, Jackie