Review Highlights
A delightful morning spent with a charming Beatles expert!

We were a “full house” on my tour. Due to a misunderstanding we had a very full van (my family... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
526shelleye
Asheville, North Carolina
via mobile
"Eight Days a Week" wouldn't be enough with Jackie Spencer!

With Jackie as our tour guide, we spent a fab[ulous] four hours exploring the Beatles' Liverpool... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
pankrashina
Santa Clara, California

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews beatles tour penny lane strawberry fields private tour a day in the life quarry men once in a lifetime beatles liverpool hour tour beatles fans casbah coffee club magical mystery tour amazing tour forthlin road mathew street knowledge tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I have been a Beatles fan for 50 years and finally, after a year of planning, I was in Liverpool for 3 days on September 9. 10 and 11th. I did my research well when I found Jackie to guide my husband and me to all the Beatles' Liverpool sites. Her driver, Paul, picked us up in a van at our hotel and we spent the next 4 hours having the experience of a lifetime. We went everywhere in the city, including special, little-known spots. We met some lovely Liverpudlians along the way. There was plenty of time for picture taking and answers to my many questions. We sang, laughed and yes, cried a little. Thanks to Jackie and Paul! We will never forget our wonderful day.

Date of experience: September 2014
3  Thank AnnDelaware
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Having only one day to visit Liverpool, we chose Jackie as our guide. She is informative, personable and knows her Beatles stuff!! I learned a whole lot and we had many photo opportunities for our trip of a lifetime album. Her tour has made The Beatles seem more like friends than celebrities knowing about their lives. To see how they grew up and their influences renders a whole new perspective on how the phenomenon happened. Thank you Jackie for teaching a piece of music history. Amazing lady!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

My family and I just got back from Liverpool and had the best time ever with Beatleguide Jackie Spencer. We go to Liverpool every year for Beatle Week and by far, we have never had such a knowledgeable, fun spirited, outstanding Beatleguide. We learned facts about the Beatles that were never told to us before. Jackie is just a delight to be with. For the most complete and memorable Beatle tour, Jackie Spencer is number 1 !!!

2  Thank janinehill868
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

My friend and I spent an entire day touring Beatles sites in Liverpool with Jackie, and it was the absolute highlight of our trip to the UK! She is genuinely lovely and very obviously dedicated to giving tourists an unforgettable experience! We requested an opportunity to see a list that we provided of obscure landmarks such as old venues, birthplaces, and significant locations from their childhood. Jackie not only agreed to map out a personalized tour route, but she added other meaningful Beatles sites along the way (and embellished the experience with actual photos and Beatles music related to the things we viewed). We are fans who've already visited the more widely seen landmarks and wanted more. She proved that there's a wealth of history that still exists outside the realm of better known landmarks, and she did it with ease and a lot of rich knowledge. Thank you, Jackie! From: Jill, USA

1  Thank Jill K
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Just came back from a week in Liverpool. The best part of the trip was Jackie Spencer's tour. She took us to the best Beatle sites in addition to some of the more obscure places. With Jackies' Liverpudlian upbringing and style, you know you're getting the most genuine information on the history of the Beatles. So much fun! We plan to make this an annual event with Jackie. Truly the best Beatle guide in all of Liverpool!!!

1  Thank Edward H