“FANTASTIC TOUR GUIDE!”

Jackie Spencer - BeatleGuide
Ranked #5 of 74 Tours in Liverpool
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi there, I'm Jackie and I've been a Beatle Fan all my life, and professionally qualified Tour Guide for 20 fun filled years. I've been Liverpool's OFFICIAL Beatleguide since 1995. My private tailor made tours are the real deal for discerning Beatle Fans planning the trip of a lifetime - satisfaction guaranteed. They're not the cheapest, but they are chauffeur driven by my lovely sidekicks so I can give you my full attention. As a fully qualified Blue Badge Guide I also offer general sightseeing tours. walking tours & step on guiding for coach companies. The Blue Badge is the top qualification for professional tour guides in the UK, and a guarantee of excellence. Most importantly, I'm a Liverpudlian born and bred, Love Liverpool, Love The Beatles, and would love to share my city with you.
Reviewed 30 September 2014

We were lucky enough to have Jackie as our tour guide for a group of 24 ladies from all over the Uk and ranging in ages from 30's to 80's. Jackie made the tour of Liverpool fun and informative. We were shown the cultural sights of the city combined with facts about the Beatles. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble and she clearly loves her job and the great city of Liverpool - she certainly altered the impression that some of our group held about the city. The time we spent with her flew by and we parted having spent the morning with a great tour guide who shares her love of the city and the Beatles in a relaxed and entertaining manner. I cannot recommend Jackie highly enough to anyone visiting Liverpool.

Date of experience: September 2014
"visit liverpool"
in 22 reviews
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed 28 September 2014

Jackie was a fabulous tour guide. With all she shared about the boys, and there was a lot of interesting information, she also changed my perception of Liverpool. Liverpool is a beautiful city. As we travelled around to the different Beatles sites she also pointed out interesting tidbits about the city itself. I don't have enough words to describe all we got out of this tour and how dear a person Jackie turned out to be.

2  Thank Lynda9314
Reviewed 19 September 2014

I have been a Beatles fan for 50 years and finally, after a year of planning, I was in Liverpool for 3 days on September 9. 10 and 11th. I did my research well when I found Jackie to guide my husband and me to all the Beatles' Liverpool sites. Her driver, Paul, picked us up in a van at our hotel and we spent the next 4 hours having the experience of a lifetime. We went everywhere in the city, including special, little-known spots. We met some lovely Liverpudlians along the way. There was plenty of time for picture taking and answers to my many questions. We sang, laughed and yes, cried a little. Thanks to Jackie and Paul! We will never forget our wonderful day.

Date of experience: September 2014
3  Thank AnnDelaware
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Having only one day to visit Liverpool, we chose Jackie as our guide. She is informative, personable and knows her Beatles stuff!! I learned a whole lot and we had many photo opportunities for our trip of a lifetime album. Her tour has made The Beatles seem more like friends than celebrities knowing about their lives. To see how they grew up and their influences renders a whole new perspective on how the phenomenon happened. Thank you Jackie for teaching a piece of music history. Amazing lady!