Review Highlights
Magical!

We had a fab time vacationing in Liverpool, but the highlight of the week was our tour with Jackie... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Lynn R
via mobile
Simply the best!

We were a group of 23 from Denmark on a Beatles-trip. Jackie made it so easy for us, arranged it... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Søren M
Albertslund, Denmark

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews beatles tour penny lane strawberry fields private tour a day in the life quarry men once in a lifetime beatles liverpool hour tour beatles fans casbah coffee club magical mystery tour amazing tour forthlin road mathew street knowledge tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 September 2014

We were lucky enough to have Jackie as our tour guide for a group of 24 ladies from all over the Uk and ranging in ages from 30's to 80's. Jackie made the tour of Liverpool fun and informative. We were shown the cultural sights of the city combined with facts about the Beatles. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble and she clearly loves her job and the great city of Liverpool - she certainly altered the impression that some of our group held about the city. The time we spent with her flew by and we parted having spent the morning with a great tour guide who shares her love of the city and the Beatles in a relaxed and entertaining manner. I cannot recommend Jackie highly enough to anyone visiting Liverpool.

Date of experience: September 2014
3  Thank Cheryl W
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Jackie was a fabulous tour guide. With all she shared about the boys, and there was a lot of interesting information, she also changed my perception of Liverpool. Liverpool is a beautiful city. As we travelled around to the different Beatles sites she also pointed out interesting tidbits about the city itself. I don't have enough words to describe all we got out of this tour and how dear a person Jackie turned out to be.

2  Thank Lynda9314
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I have been a Beatles fan for 50 years and finally, after a year of planning, I was in Liverpool for 3 days on September 9. 10 and 11th. I did my research well when I found Jackie to guide my husband and me to all the Beatles' Liverpool sites. Her driver, Paul, picked us up in a van at our hotel and we spent the next 4 hours having the experience of a lifetime. We went everywhere in the city, including special, little-known spots. We met some lovely Liverpudlians along the way. There was plenty of time for picture taking and answers to my many questions. We sang, laughed and yes, cried a little. Thanks to Jackie and Paul! We will never forget our wonderful day.

Date of experience: September 2014
3  Thank AnnDelaware
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Having only one day to visit Liverpool, we chose Jackie as our guide. She is informative, personable and knows her Beatles stuff!! I learned a whole lot and we had many photo opportunities for our trip of a lifetime album. Her tour has made The Beatles seem more like friends than celebrities knowing about their lives. To see how they grew up and their influences renders a whole new perspective on how the phenomenon happened. Thank you Jackie for teaching a piece of music history. Amazing lady!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

My family and I just got back from Liverpool and had the best time ever with Beatleguide Jackie Spencer. We go to Liverpool every year for Beatle Week and by far, we have never had such a knowledgeable, fun spirited, outstanding Beatleguide. We learned facts about the Beatles that were never told to us before. Jackie is just a delight to be with. For the most complete and memorable Beatle tour, Jackie Spencer is number 1 !!!

2  Thank janinehill868