Review Highlights
Ticket to Ride

I was not new to The Beatles' Liverpool, having been there three times before. We hired Jackie for... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Craig H
Magical!

We had a fab time vacationing in Liverpool, but the highlight of the week was our tour with Jackie... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Lynn R
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews beatles tour penny lane strawberry fields private tour a day in the life quarry men once in a lifetime beatles liverpool hour tour beatles fans casbah coffee club magical mystery tour amazing tour forthlin road mathew street knowledge tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2014

We were with an organized bus tour and Jackie Spencer was our Liverpool Beatles Guide for the morning before we left Liverpool. She knows a ton about the Beatles. She had music ready to play for us on the bus. She pointed out interesting things about Liverpool and of course John, Paul, George and Ringo "landmarks". She told us about Gerry and the Pacemakers song. ... "Mersey" as we drove along that river. It rained on us so we couldn’t do as much as we would have liked but we did get photos of Penny Lane! We wish we had more time to spend there. If we return we'll book more tours with Jackie.

3  Thank mas1958
Reviewed 30 September 2014

We were lucky enough to have Jackie as our tour guide for a group of 24 ladies from all over the Uk and ranging in ages from 30's to 80's. Jackie made the tour of Liverpool fun and informative. We were shown the cultural sights of the city combined with facts about the Beatles. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble and she clearly loves her job and the great city of Liverpool - she certainly altered the impression that some of our group held about the city. The time we spent with her flew by and we parted having spent the morning with a great tour guide who shares her love of the city and the Beatles in a relaxed and entertaining manner. I cannot recommend Jackie highly enough to anyone visiting Liverpool.

Date of experience: September 2014
3  Thank Cheryl W
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Jackie was a fabulous tour guide. With all she shared about the boys, and there was a lot of interesting information, she also changed my perception of Liverpool. Liverpool is a beautiful city. As we travelled around to the different Beatles sites she also pointed out interesting tidbits about the city itself. I don't have enough words to describe all we got out of this tour and how dear a person Jackie turned out to be.

2  Thank Lynda9314
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I have been a Beatles fan for 50 years and finally, after a year of planning, I was in Liverpool for 3 days on September 9. 10 and 11th. I did my research well when I found Jackie to guide my husband and me to all the Beatles' Liverpool sites. Her driver, Paul, picked us up in a van at our hotel and we spent the next 4 hours having the experience of a lifetime. We went everywhere in the city, including special, little-known spots. We met some lovely Liverpudlians along the way. There was plenty of time for picture taking and answers to my many questions. We sang, laughed and yes, cried a little. Thanks to Jackie and Paul! We will never forget our wonderful day.

Date of experience: September 2014
3  Thank AnnDelaware
Reviewed 12 September 2014

Having only one day to visit Liverpool, we chose Jackie as our guide. She is informative, personable and knows her Beatles stuff!! I learned a whole lot and we had many photo opportunities for our trip of a lifetime album. Her tour has made The Beatles seem more like friends than celebrities knowing about their lives. To see how they grew up and their influences renders a whole new perspective on how the phenomenon happened. Thank you Jackie for teaching a piece of music history. Amazing lady!