Review Highlights
Magical!

We had a fab time vacationing in Liverpool, but the highlight of the week was our tour with Jackie... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Lynn R
via mobile
Simply the best!

We were a group of 23 from Denmark on a Beatles-trip. Jackie made it so easy for us, arranged it... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Søren M
Albertslund, Denmark

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews beatles tour penny lane strawberry fields private tour a day in the life quarry men once in a lifetime beatles liverpool hour tour beatles fans casbah coffee club magical mystery tour amazing tour forthlin road mathew street knowledge tours
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2014

Jackie is the best!!! Jackie is fun, knowledgeable, and has become a part of Liverpoole lore. You will see things and experience events that would not be possible with any other guide. Can't say enough good things about Jackie!!

Date of experience: August 2014
3  Thank 559glennh
Reviewed 15 December 2014

For my dad's 60th birthday, all he wished for was to gather all his friends and family and travel from Norway to non other place than Liverpool. He sat up a beatles tour on his very day. And even though I am not, and probably some others who were on the same tour wasn't as big of a beatles fan like he is, Jackie managed to make it incredibly interesting and eventful! She speaks directly to you with such enthusiasm that it's hard not to be fascinated when you notice so well that she loves what she is talking about. It's like brainwashing, but in a good way! :) I deeply recommend this tour to everyone planning a trip to Liverpool.

Date of experience: December 2014
5  Thank Lina S
Reviewed 9 December 2014

I've been a Beatlemaniac since I was 13. This year, I turned 64 -- and finally decided that it was time to visit Liverpool. Thanks to a friend of a friend, I heard of Jackie's Beatles tours. My husband and I spent a wonderful day with Jackie on her Best Beatles Tour. Time and money well spent. Thanks to Jackie we now have greater insight and appreciation into the amazing Beatles. If you're a Beatles fan, don't even think about it: Simply contact Jackie and sign up for one of her tours. She's fun, a pleasure to be with -- and she really knows Liverpool and The Beatles. Not to be missed!

Date of experience: December 2014
4  Thank KayatLarge
Reviewed 9 December 2014

Without a doubt the highlight for our trip to the UK. You cannot go to Liverpool and not take Jackie's tour. The only people who know more then Jackie, are the lads themselves. Jackie takes you on a trip you will never forget. You will never listen to Beatles songs they same way again.

Date of experience: November 2014
4  Thank JJL013
Reviewed 2 November 2014

My friend and I spent a lovely day with Jackie.We sent her a list of special Beatle places. She did the research and organized the trip so we could see as much as possible.She was so nice and we ended a perfect day with a glass of wine at Ye Cracke. You can't beat this tour for professionalism and fun.

Date of experience: August 2014