“Very Good Meal”

Cuisines: French, British
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Description: With superb views of the elegant Chavasse Park, The Exchange at Hilton Liverpool offers modern European cuisine in stylish surroundings. Contemporary and stylish, The Exchange features classy, minimalist decor with leather banquettes and a colour scheme of taupe, pink and chocolate shades. Exchange restaurant offers an imaginative menu of fresh, seasonal produce, along with an extensive list of fine wines and beers. Diners can also enjoy a cocktail in the sleek, modern Pima Bar, found in the impressive hotel lobby. Housed in the modern Hilton Liverpool Hotel, The Exchange offers a sophisticated space in which to dine.
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Had a lovely meal at the Hilton Exchange, we were a party of six, we were well looked after as the restaurant was very quiet. We all enjoyed our choices. Staff were great and the decor is very nice. No complaints at all.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My wife, having a birthday just before Christmas, it's always difficult to find somewhere special so I obviously thought .......HILTON. food as always first class but the service more special than ever. Emma and Danielle you are wonderful. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We recently took advantage of a Travelzoo Hilton offer – three course meal + glass of bubbly for two (£39.95).
It’s a set three course meal, with three options for each course (normally £35).
The meal was good, if not a bit unimaginative.
Minestrone Soup, although tasty, is a bit out-dated as a restaurant menu dish these days
The seabass was good; the Piri Piri chicken lacked any Piri!
The surroundings were pleasant, the service friendly and efficient.
At £20 per head including a drink it was fine.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Due to the pleasures and delights of the various agencies like Living Social and Groupon myself and my partner have had many a delicious meal at the Hilton. The last time we did this was when we partook of a groupon voucher for a 3 course meal with champagne. The selection of food on offer was quite lovely and we were very happy with each course. I feel compelled to say that the food is always mouth-watering in its deliciousness. As I previously stated we have been here before and will go again. I would like to add that the service is always good and we have always been looked after well by the waiting on staff.
My partner and myself have expressed to each other that we find the dining experience superb at the Hilton and for that matter so is the bar where we have spent many an enjoyable evening. The waiting on staff always accommodate us with any or all of our requirements even to finding a place to hang our coats if we go in the winter months with heavy overcoats, scarfs and hats. The whole experience is always just lovely, I and my girlfriend will be returning.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Dinner at the Hilton through a voucher code offer for a 3 course meal and champagne from a set menu. Waited a while to be seated which was a bit disappointing. The selection of food on offer was lovely and very happy with each course. The food was gorgeous. Have been here before and decided to go back. The only thing myself and my husband noticed is it seemed as we were using a voucher code deal this meant we weren't entitled to the table location we may of preferred, salt and pepper and a candle on the table and offering of bread rolls. Service was slow from main to desert, couldn't help but think again because we had used a voucher, but otherwise enjoyed it.