“polythene pam yea,yea,yea!”
Review of Beatles Tours Liverpool - CLOSED

Beatles Tours Liverpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us on our tours which includes the the award-winning Beatles Story experience and a choice between the magical mystery tour or if you would like your tour a bit more private opt for the Fab four Taxi tour. And to finish your day stay the night in our 4 star luxury apartment over looking the entrance to the Beatles Story experience just 50 metres away in the Albert Dock and the start of the magical mystery tour bus stop 30 metres away.
Reviewed 27 July 2012

we arrived in liverpool too late to take the magical mystery tour bus so we hired a taxi to show us the sights it was supposed to be a 2 hour tour but our driver Alan was very complete so it took 2&3/4 hrs.Alan was wonderful and knew his facts! He even sang to us. All in all it was money well spent! By the way polythene pam was the name on the taxi. Thanks Alan!

Reviewed 29 September 2011

Ian showed us a great time visiting the Beatles sites.We couldn't of asked for a better experience. We did the 4 hour tour.Picked us up at our hotel & dropped us off at hotel afterwards.Price was 110 pounds well spent for the 2 of us.

Reviewed 23 May 2011

Just wanted to post a caution to others looking to book a Liverpool Beatles tour. I had recently booked the 3 hour tour and the company lost my reservation. I was in the city just for a day and was left to figure out another tour on my own (luckily the tourist office helped me out). While I understand these types of mistakes can happen, this is a caution to all looking to book tours with this company to reconfirm your reservation before arriving in Liverpool.

Reviewed 5 April 2011

Our guide was Ian. Collected us on time at our Hotel. Just my wife & I and Ian. The tour was fantastic. He stopped at many places for photo shoots (no just driving past & taking pics as you pass a site. His knowledge of the Beatles History was fantastic & he could not do enough for us. Would definitely recommend his company to anybody. The tour goes for about 4 hours. We went over time with no problems. You will see places that you have heard or read about. You will be told many stories from Ian re the pre beatles days plus how they met etc. You will be enthralled

1  Thank RosscoM80
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Working with Liverpool Beatles Tour was easy. Friendly, informative communications. Timely responses to our queries. Professional. The tour (about 3.5 hours) met all of our expectations. No hitches. They worked with us and adapted the tour to our wishes. Be sure to ask for Philip Hughes as your guide—the guy is a vault of knowledge and and eye-witness, as he was growing up and living in Liverpool when the Beatles made the scene.
The Liverpool Beatles Tours is waiting to take you away...satisfaction guaranteed!

2  Thank tammaro