“Great place.”
Review of Bistro Franc

Bistro Franc
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Franc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 1,803 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My family and I love it here. The staff are lovely and really friendly. I always have something different to eat and have never been disappointed. Great for families or friends. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

2 friends and I had a wonderful time in Bistro Franc on Saturday. We arrived without a reservation, but the saved us a table for 9pm (giving us half an hour to go and have a drink). Came back, and our table was ready for us.
The staff were attentive, took our orders, and within 2 minutes we had our drinks and complimentary bread and oils. We didn't wait long for our starters (frog's legs are a must try!), and once we'd finished, our mains weren't too far behind.
My duck was absolutely delicious, honestly the best I've had in Liverpool. The steak that my friends had were cooked to perfection, and the accompanying dauphinous and vegetables were delicious.

The atmosphere was brilliant, and the staff were spot on. Great customer service and food, I shall definitely be dining here again!

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Starter of risotto cold when the replacement came it wasn't cooked properly , main course of beef Bourgogne was dry & tasteless when we made the staff aware we were offered a complimentary coffee! Would not recommend this restaurant

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We took advantage of the Sunday deal and were both really impressed. The food was good particularly the goats cheese starter. The wine was more than acceptable (we had red and a Sauvignon Blanc) especially as it was included in the price of the meal. The waiting staff were exceptional keeping things moving, but without making you feel hurried. We will definitely return. The only slight criticism was the bin upstairs needs a lid its not very nice looking at it overflowing whilst eating. But a very small point!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Have eaten here three times recently and each time has been excellent. Good service and lovely choice of food - cooked and served well. Had the pre theatre menu twice and it is such good value - good choice of food available and very tasty! I never normally have a desert as I am usually disappointed with them - but I have had them here and they are always tasty as they are homemade which makes such a difference from some of the frozen deserts that sometimes get served in other places! Overall it's well recommended with a good atmosphere!