“Great for business”

Ranked #12 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
New York City, New York
“Great for business”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I am a regular hotel user across the UK and this is the first time I had stayed at this hotel brand. I was so impressed by the welcoming staff and how they made me feel special. I was nervous about going here as I understood the hotel had only just opened, however all my fears were gone after checking in! Yinka on the desk, answered all my queries! I called down at about 9pm as my TV switched off automatically and whilst I was frustrated as to the reason why (automatic sleeper if you dont turn over) I was delighted the next morning when a the DM approcached me and told me that the issue was in the process of being resolved. a free mini bar brilliant! not much alocohol but still better than paying £4 quid for a botttle of water at 3am like majority of hotels! I did not know about the pierre white restaurant and as I checked in late and decided just to go for room service, the burger and chips was very good. The next day breakfast was really nice and the team was very happy, well done for recruiting teamm who care! My company has offices 5 mins walk from the hotel and I have told them all to stay here from now on

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear guest,

Thankyou for your feedback on your stay with us! We are delighted to read your comments and hear that found our staff to be friendly; resolving the issue you had with your TV and our DM offering an explaination to you the next day. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast and room service meal and also our free mini bar, a unique touch to make our guests feel that extra bit at home! Great to hear that your team will be staying here in the future and we look forward to seeing you here again soon,

Laura Taylor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Not a bad place but if you're going to do designer you need a bit of budget for some decent quality fixtures. This felt more like a 1990s Skoda - decent value but still a bit cheap and a parts-bin feel.

My room was a bit pokey but the shower was good and the towels were really nicely chunky. Good breakfast too.

So not really a grown-up designer hotel but perhaps for that reason you can get good deals. Bring your earplugs, though, as the sound insulation is poor.

Stayed February 2014
Dear guest,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave us your review on your stay at Hotel Indigo Liverpool. We are happy to receive both positive and negative comments as it means we have the opportunity to improve facilities for our guests. Your comments have been shared with the relevant departments; and whilst we appreciate that some of the things cannot be changed - such as the room sizes, we can try to improve on other ares, such as our fixtures. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed breakfast and found the towels to be of high quality.

We hope that you wouldn't rule out staying with us again and we hope to see you back here in the near future.

Kind regards,

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Decently priced but limited food options for in room dining. Closer to the dock but a little off the city centre. In house steak is a speciality and good usual english breakfast everyday. Convenience stores nearby and a nice little patio for enjoying the summer sun

• Stayed September 2013
Dear guest,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your recent stay with us, it is great to hear your positive comments regarding our location and the breakfast in the morning. I have made sure to share your comments regarding the room service food options with our management team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Chose to stay at Hotel Indigo after finding a good deal on booking.com and having previously been impressed with a recent stay at the Newcastle branch.
Upon setting foot in the reception area we were greeted by a beautiful bright orange desk and smiling staff. The hotels interior was just as colourful and tastefully furnished as the pictures on the website.
Stayed on the first floor, however we did state that a high floor room would have been preferred. Although they did allow us to check in at midday so this made up for the lower floor room.
If you are driving the best value car park is the Q-Park Liverpool Central which is literally a two minute walk from the hotel. It was definitely value for money as it was £5 all day Saturday and £5 all day Sunday. Open 24hrs and with security it was a safe bet from the car park which is opposite the hotel.
The location of the hotel is perfect, turning right from the front doors and then left onto the next street it is then a five minute straight walk to the fabulous Liverpool One Shopping Centre.
Overall the hotel offered a clean, comfortable experience for a weekend city break. The staff were very helpful and friendly and although we didn't dine in MPW's restaurant on the ground floor, after dining at the Newcastle one with the same menu it would definitely be a safe bet for an excellent meal. Otherwise get yourself down to Salt House Tapas on Hannover Street which served up some of the best tapas I have ever tasted!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LeedsFoodie1
Dear guest,

Thankyou for your review on your stay at the hotel, we are delighted to hear that this was your second Hotel Indigo experience after staying at one of our sister hotels in Newcastle! I am pleased to hear that you received a smiling and friendly Liverpool welcome and you were able to check in early. I'm also glad that you found our location was convenient for you to go out into our neigbourhood and explore the city!

We all hope to see you back here again soon,

Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stayed in Liverpool for the weekend for my birthday with my boyfriend. The hotel was very good and in a great location - near enough to the centre and the docks, but far away enough that it was not noisey. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My boyfriend had bought me flowers and the staff were more than happy to find me something to put them in. There were complimentary soft drinks and snacks in the fridge which were replenished each day which we thought was a nice touch. The shower was brilliant, as were all the facilities. The only problem we had was that the room was too hot, however once we worked out how to use the air con we were fine. Lovely hotel! Would definitely come back here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kraymer1
Dear guest,

Thankyou for leaving us your valuable feedback for other users to see, we are happy to hear that you chose to stay here to celebrate your birthday and that you enjoyed your stay! Your comments regarding our location, the in room facilities and our friendly team have been greatly received and we are so pleased that you will return in the future!

Happy belated Birthday and we hope to see you soon,

Warm regards,

scotland
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on business for 2 nights and one of the best hotels I have stayed in. A very chilled and relaxed place. Staff are genuinely friendly and helpful and manage to provide the most laid back and effective customer service from front of house to the chamber staff. Clean, modern and well equipped rooms and and the best shower and hottest water at any time of day. Absolutely recommended. Free wifi as it should be in every hotel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us! We are delighted to read your comments and hear that we are one of the best hotels you've stayed in! Our team are encouraged to be themselves and your positive review is a great opportunity to celebrate them all and their hard work to create a genuine, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. I have to agree that our showers are amazing and am so pleased to hear that you recommend us so highly!

We hope that you have the opportunity to return soon,

Northants
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Very nice hotel with wonderful helpful staff. On early arrival our room was ready for us,the rooms all have a very nice color scheme. The Hotel is within easy reach of the Old Docks and the Three Graces, short walk to the shopping area, museums abound with a wonderful insight to the people and long gone majestic liners of the past. Our package was the special hotel deal with a bottle of wine waiting for us also comp beer and spring water in the room bar. I think that the room could be a little larger but I could not fault the bed, linen & service. Breakfast was good and the breakfast staff were on the ball if you wanted some thing extra.Well done

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent stay, it is lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you experienced friendly service from our staff and were able to go out and explore the neighbourhood thanks to our great location! I'm alson pleased that you were impressed with the in room amenities and breakfast in the morning and have made sure to share your comments with our team.

We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon,