“Good above average hotel”

Hotel Indigo Liverpool
Ranked #11 of 97 Hotels in Liverpool
“Good above average hotel”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We have stayed at the Hotel indigo Liverpool and had a wonderful stay. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. Hotel is very clean and the facilities we used are exceptionally good. We are impressed by the level of service. Would definitely stay in this Hotel again and highly recommend to my friends.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Farooq B
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and I am grateful for your kind words of recommendation. We are delighted that you would stay here again and we all hope to welcome you back soon.

Laura Taylor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Warrington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed here for one night to attend a dinner. Booked directly online for cheapest price. Room were ok size and perfect for one night stay. Had all usual amenities. Air conditioning in our room was quite loud.
Breakfast was a bit of shambles since long queues and a bit disorganised.
Car parking was a few minutes walk from the hotel in a general car park but you get discounted overnight rates if you get your car park ticket stamped by the hotel front desk on check out.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter.
2 Thank dselvan
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your comments, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your constructive comments regarding the air con and breakfast and have made sure to share them with our management team. I truly hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2014

As a seasoned business travelleer I have stayed in a great many hotels, and have to spend a few nights each week away from home and family .
My work has taken me to Liverpool for the last 18 months and after staying in and around the area in a variety of hotels I happened upon the Indigo at the recommendation of a colleague.
What a recommendation this turned out to be !

For the last 16 months I have stayed at the Indigo every week beacuse, as the review title suggests, it is simply faultless. The decor, comfort,quality, location, value and any other criteria you care to mention, measure favourably against all the other other hotels I've ever experienced. The key factor though and where the Indigo surpasses them all is it's people. Being away from home regularly can be a soulless experience but the team at the Indigo have never failed to make me feel welcome and, more importantly, genuinely valued.
The General Manager Steph has put together a team who are slick, efficient and friendly and not in a forced , manufactured way but because it is in their nature to be so. You cant buy a great attitude but if you could the team would be worth a fortune.
Laura, Lotty, Nicola, Gary and co. on reception, Reggie , James and colleagues in the bar, Stephen and the reastaurant staff and all the others at the Indigo have made the last 15 months an absolute pleasure and I am genuinely grateful for their kindness, attention and friendship.
My job in Liverpool has finished now and I checked out for the last time this morning with a heavy heart. I will be back though, whether it be for business or pleasure I will definately come back to this great city and most certainly back to this fantastic hotel.
Tim

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Tim L
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for commenting on your time here with us, we are delighted to recieve your review and I have shared it with all of our team here. I am grateful for your kind words concerning our team and hotel and we are delgihted to hear you say that we are 'Simply Faultless'.
We try our best to make sure that our hotel feels like a home away from home, especially for regular guest who spend so much time here! Our team always go out of their way to offer great service and I am delighted that they have made you feel so valued and welcome.
I have shared your kind comments with Steph, Lottie, Nicola, Gary, Reggie, James, Stephen and all of our team here and we are all delighted to have been able to look after you whilst you were here.
We hope you'll be back for a leisure/business visit soon!

Best wishes,

Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Have just stayed in the Hotel Indigo and I must say we were really impressed with the hotel and the staff. On arrival at reception we were greeted by really friendly staff who apologised that we couldn't get our room yet because it wasn't ready. There was no way we even expected to get our room as it was only 9am(we had an early flight). They took our cases for us and offered to text or ring if I left my number to let us know the room was ready. we said this wasn't necessary as we were going into town anyway. On arrival back at the hotel later we went to collect our bags and found they had already been taken to the room for us.
The room was very comfortable with a complimentary min bar which had water, soft drinks, Kitkat and fresh milk.
The meals in the restaurant were good and the staff very pleasant and attentive.
Asked the girl on reception to book us a taxi which she did. When it was a couple of minutes late she came to tell us she had phoned them to check and the taxi was on its way. Was very impressed by this level of service.
All in all a great hotel, fantastic staff and in a very convenient location. Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

1 Thank wilsey
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review on your stay at the hotel. You have some really nice things to say about us and we are grateful that you have shared your feedback for others to see. I am very pleased to hear that you were so impressed with the service provided by our team - from check in and collecting your bags, to calling a taxi for you and I have made sure to share these comments with our team.
Many thanks for your recommendations and we are delighted that you would return to us, hopefully soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We (Me and Mrs) we're looking for a city break in the youthful Liverpool and this was an ideal location and the price was right, the room is clean (spot less) and trendy.
Food: they offered us breakfast for £10 each it wasn't great try the Marco Pierre steakhouse instead (just outside)
It's few minutes from the dock, Titanic memorial and museum of Liverpool.
easily accessible to the city centre and the Cavern club.... For nightlife The Magnet and Alma de Cuba is a must go place
If you are driving: capital car park is 2 mins away and you can pay on exit and they offer some deal for Hotel Indigo customer (I think it was something like £7.50 for 1 day)

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Tharun M
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review, I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our team friendly and the hotel well located for the city centre attractions. I have made sure to share your comments regarding breakfast with the team and I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Brierley Hill, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Me and six friends stayed here for a civilised hen night a few weeks ago.

We did have a problem finding the hotel but that may have been down to our satnav needing an update plus not being used to city driving!

The hotel does not have a car park but the nearest one is about 2 minutes walk from hotel and gets a discount if you get the hotel to stamp your ticket.

The staff were very friendly and prior to our trip even recommended where to go on the evening, trying to get us the best deals.

Although getting to the hotel on foot and out and about, like in most cities, was difficult as 7months pregnant and on crutches/wheelchair, I found the hotel easy to move around in.

The room was a decent size, not huge but just right for a nights stay. The decor was nice and due to us booking exec rooms we had a free minibar and movies (not that we had time to watch them!). The bathroom was very nice a light with a rainfall shower and separate shower head. If we had stayed longer it would have been nice if it had a bath but this did not affect our stay.

The hotel was a perfect location for walking down to the docks but if you want to get to the nightlife it would recommend a taxi. Taxi's were reasonable enough though and easy to get.

Our room was nice and quiet so we has a good nights sleep amd the breakfast was great.

I would stay I this hotel again but like I said, if it was a longer trip I would have liked a bath in the room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tamsin B
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here at Hotel Indigo Liverpool with a group of friends - we are so pleased that you enjoyed staying here and found us conveniently located for the docks. I'm glad you also appreciated the facilities and our liked the decor and that your found our team friendly and knowledgable!
We hope to see you back here again soon,

Best wishes,

Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stayed one night, it's quite contemporary and bright and the service is good from reception all the way through to leaving. Only downside is the rooms are noisy for the thin walls and sound of plumbing from other bathrooms! No carpet means you do hear the odd thud which sounds like some falling out of bed, well it did for us anyway!

Room Tip: Probably higher up to avoid bar and street noise
2 Thank LisaD12326
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed our contemporary and bright decor and that you received good service from our team. I am very sorry to hear that you found your room quite noisy and I have made sure to share your comments with the team.
We all hope to welcome you back soon.