“Nice Enough Hotel”

Hotel Indigo Liverpool
Ranked #14 of 100 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 31 July 2014

one night stay for the Giants weekend, great location with comfortable rooms although walls on the thin side, very good walk in showers and plenty of wardrobe space, room safe as well.
Breakfast was not included in our rate, which cost £13.95 per head, which was a bit too expensive considering it was entirely self service
Staff were friendly and helpful and a decent area outside to have a drink.
Hotel seems to attract party goers ( stags, hens etc) so if your after something quite this is not the place!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel and found our team friendly and have shared all of your comments with the team. Pre booking your breakfast with reception does give you a discount so please keep this in mind on your next stay. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Indigo Liverpool in the near future.

Laura Taylor

Write a ReviewReviews (2,591)

Reviewed 30 July 2014

What a great surprise! my sister had booked us a weekend away in Liverpool and I didn't know where we were staying till we got there, and I was really impressed. We were greeted by a lovely reception staff who were polite but also chatty and friendly and really helpful throughout our stay. Loved the hotel decor, really trendy, modern and colourful.
The bedroom was very clean, had 2 goods night sleep in the comfy bed and loved the shower! Also the small light up mirror in the bathroom is a nice little touch and perfect for using to do your make-up :)
We had a meal in the restaurant the first night, on the set menu there was only one veggie main course and me and my sister are both vegetarian, however it was very nice and we did actually get the option to give feedback after our meal and pointed out that it would be even better having another option (although this wasn't a big issue at all) The restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful,the restaurant had a trendy yet relaxed atmosphere and we were even treated to some live music!
We were staying the weekend the 'Liverpool Giants' were there so it was fab being so close to the centre of the city. This also meant it was really,really busy and it was good knowing we had the ideal hotel room to go back to at the end of the day. We even had room service instead of going out for dinner on the Saturday night (we were informed they were short staffed but we still received our meal pretty quickly) and enjoyed it while watching a film in our room!

I'd recommend the hotel to anyone going for a few days break in Liverpool, a lovely little haven in the middle of the city!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank hannah92x
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for leaving us such a detailed review on your stay with us. I am pleased you found our reception team welcoming and friendly and that you enjoyed the decor of the hotel and all the little touches in the bedroom like the bathroom mirror! I am also delighted to read that you enjoyed our restaurant and were impressed by the service from our team. I have made sure to share your comments with all of our team here and we are very happy that you would recommend us to others.
I truly hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We stayed at Hotel Indigo for 2 nights as a birthday treat. We come to Liverpool as much as possible as we love the city and my boyfriend was a student there. We were going to book with another hotel in the city, however when we saw the room rates we decided to stay here. The hotel was lovely and very clean. Our room was just the right size and the fact you got a free snack bar was a very pleasant surprise and nice touch. All the staff were very friendly and welcoming when entering or leaving the Hotel, which is always nice. The bar man on even made a drink for my boyfriend which they didn't have on the menu which I thought was great of him, as he didn't have to. Overall it was a very enjoyable stay, easy to find and in a great location, with only a short walk to Liverpool one and the Docks. We didn't eat here so I can't comment on the food or breakfast. We will be coming back to stay again very soon. Thanks for a making my birthday very enjoyable!!!

1  Thank Emma D

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review on your stay at the hotel for your birthday! We are delighted to have been able to help you celebrate! You have some really nice things to say about us and we are grateful that you have shared your feedback for others to see. I am so pleased to hear that you were welcomed by our friendly team throughout your stay and that our bar man even made you a drink which was not on the menu.
We hope to see you back here again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Only a Walk to the cavern. The staff went the extra mile so they got a tip. Also Helped bring in luggage for 3 and to take it back out when we were leaving. Rooms were clean and comfortable but basically the same as anywhere. Breakfast the same as 99% of places.As you can see it was the service that swung us and rooms good value for money.

Room Tip: We had two rooms as three of us and they all looked basically the same. Just distance from elevator...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us here at Hotel Indigo Liverpool. I am so pleased you enjoyed you stay with us and that our team went the extra mile to assist you whilst you were here. It is great to hear that you were so impressed with the service you received and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My son and I stayed at this lovely modern hotel last week for 4 days. The location is superb and very close to all attractions, shops, museums etc. We arrived at 12.30 and dropped our bag off as we had a tour of Anfield booked, and when we returned we were able to check in. We stayed in Room 615 on the top floor - nice modern,quiet room with everything we needed, including free safe, free snacks and drinks and very good air conditioning(this was on all the time as the weather was very warm during our trip) The staff were lovely and the breakfast was good.
Overall I would definitely recommend this hotel as in my opinion it is excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are much quieter
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our great location and our facilities. I am very pleased you found our team friendly and that you enjoyed breakfast too and it is great to hear that you would recommend us to others. We hope to see you here again soon,

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My review title says it all; stayed on business, comfortable, quiet room with air conditioning. Friendly staff, couldn't do enough to help. Didn't eat there (sadly) but the breakfast was really good; asked for fried eggs as there were only scrambled out; these were excellent and done with a smile. Well done all round, I look forward to staying again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 13_DBLE

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for commenting on your stay with us here at Hotel Indigo Liverpool. I am grateful for your kind words regarding our rooms, our friendly team and breakfast and we all look forward to seeing you here again soon,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Enjoyable one night stay in a great value hotel in an excellent location close to the dock area. Making attractions and docks in easy walking distance.
Friendly welcoming staff on check in and helpful on departure.
Rooms – Comfortable with nice décor

1  Thank BearsUk

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that your found our team friendly and welcoming and enjoyed our locally inspired decor! We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful location in Liverpool and I am pleased you were able to explore our neighbourhood. We hope to see you here again soon,