“Modern”

Ranked #12 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
City of Greater Geelong, Australia
“Modern”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

An interesting place to stay in a great location in Liverpool. Very contemporary decor, probably the most comfy soft mattress/duvet/pillow combination ever..great sleep. Love the bathroom. Breakfast & parking extra...disappointing for the price.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank alfagtv
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this review, 20 September 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our locally inspired decor and that you had such a great sleep in one of our comfy beds! We do offer breakfast inclusive rates, and also offer breakfast at a discount on checking in if it's not included, so make sure to ask next time you stay.
Thanks once again and we all hope to welcome you back soon.

Laura Taylor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (291)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Larbert, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

Another place which I’ve happily gone back to after staying there 12 months previously. Not too much to say again from the last review as they have kept their eye on the ball; it has remained a good place to stay, comfortable rooms, helpful staff. The bar could have been better attended, I went to buy drinks shortly after check-in in the early evening and I was waiting for over 10 minutes to be served, I was the only person at the bar but there was no sign of staff to help, but that’s a minor point. When I stayed here last year, I was a little delicate the next morning so didn’t really get to sample breakfast, or at least appreciate it, but I can report back that breakfast was good. Apart from keeping an eye out for people waiting at the bar, it was another good visit to a hotel well placed to explore Liverpool City Centre.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steven J
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that this was your second stay and we have retained our high standardswith regards to the hotel and our team! I am disappointed to hear however that our bar was unattended and you had to wait so long for your drinks, I have made sure to share this with our Restaurant Manager for review.
We all look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Indigo Liverpool in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed recently for a wedding in the town hall. Very handy location! Got great service as we needed to check in early to get ready for wedding, which was no problem for them. I thought this hotel was great value, with comfy stylish rooms and delicious breakfast. Would highly recommend!

1 Thank Catherine B
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this review, 13 September 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I'm pleased to hear that you were able to check in early and enjoyed that you enjoyed the hotel and breakfast! I am grateful for your kind words of recommendation and we all hope to welcome you back soon.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

What an amazing place to experience Liverpool! I stayed here for two nights and did not want to leave. We were greeted by Claire on reception who was very friendly and welcoming. I had a twin room which was amazing clean and very spacious. The shower was super powerful too.

On both nights we ate dinner in the restaurant Rachel and keely were great servers very attentive. Breakfast was also scrumptious. The restaurant manager was also very polite and caring!!

The location is great as Liverpool docks are within walking distance and the city centre is not far away either great shopping

I'm only sorry there is no pool at this hotel and the gym is quite small
Please visit great staff great atmosphere great food can't wait to go back

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Iyesha01
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for commenting on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the hotel and I have made sure to share your kind words with everyone here, particularity Claire and Rachel who are a wonderful asset to our team!
We all hope to welcome you back soon.

York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our 2nd wedding anniversary and absolutely loved it. The hotel is located in a great position in the city near both the docks and Liverpool One. The room was very comfy with a view of the Liver Buildings. The staff really makes this place great, nothing is too much trouble for them, we felt valued. This was our 2nd stay and will definitely be visiting again next time we are in Liverpool.

1 Thank Danny_and_Kath
Dear guest,

I am so grateful for your kind words and am pleased you enjoyed your anniversary stay with us! I'm delighted to receive your comments on our team and our location and are very pleased that you will be back!
We all hope to see you soon,

Escazu, Costa Rica
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

Very significant credit card billing errors, after numerous attempts to have corrected, limited and delayed response with no satisfactory resolution. Certainly not a hotel I would consider in the future

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Dave762
GuestRelationsHIL, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Liverpool, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Dear guest,

I am very sorry to read that you had some billing issues and would ask that you contact me directly so that I can look into this issue. My email address is laura.taylor@hotelindigoliverpool.com
I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent location close to museums, galleries and all that Liverpool has to offer. Very friendly staff, lots with Liverpool accents which added to the welcome. Hotel is clean, bright, colourful and has a really modern feel but with references to Liverpool's cotton trade. The power shower and large shower cubicle was a luxury at this price. A great stay!

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed our locally inspired decor and our rainfall showers and it is also great to read your comments on our team. The majority of our team here are locals and we are pleased you found this added to your welcome!
We all hope to welcome you back soon.