I started my recent visit to the museum with lunch in the Dining Rooms. I had been really looking forward to it as the online menu looked lovely and the photos of the room and the views really appealing, but I was quite disappointed by the reality of the experience.
What I liked:
* Lovely, friendly staff - dealt with problems with good grace
* Great views, especially from the north side
* When the food finally arrived, it tasted good enough
What I didn't like:
* Very, veeerrry long wait for the food
* Then when it finally arrived, my meal wasn't properly cooked first time and had to go back to the kitchen (was hungry enough to eat the table cloth by this point!)
* The room lacked atmosphere
* The background music was too loud
Wouldn't go again, there are plenty of other options nearby.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.