All reviewsbeefeater next doorjolly millerbeefeater restaurantcity centrequeens drivecar parkbusy roadfamily roombus stopmeal dealall you can eatbuilding workgood nights sleepcomfortable staynight's sleepcooked breakfaststayed here for nights
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We have stayed at this Premier Inn many times over the years and have always been very happy with the friendly staff, comfortable rooms and good food in the Stag and Rainbow. Our most recent stays, (either side of a five day break in Yorkshire), were no exception. From arrival to departure we were made to feel most welcome and the food in the restaurant was great. We needed to find out about the presence of gluten in the meals and were given the "Allergy Book" to look through. As always, this was up to date, easy to follow and helpful. Any queries we had were readily answered by the duty managers. If we need to stay in Liverpool we always try to book the West Derby Premier Inn first.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kate R, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear David F.

Thank you so much for your excellent 5 star review, I am very happy that your return to Premier Inn West Derby Liverpool was as good as your previous visits, and thank you for your lovely comments regarding the friendliness of our staff and the room was comfortable for you.
I will also pass on your great feedback to the restaurant and I am glad that they could accommodate all your needs.

I hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very pleasant little hotel - very friendly and helpful staff - secure parking. Comfortable room and quiet. Lovely breakfasts. Lovely surroundings with a pleasant garden for a welcome beer. Very good bus route into the city - Definite thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Kate R, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Joan N.

Thank you so much for your great 4 star review. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our rooms comfortable and all the staff were friendly and helpful, we appreciate such positive feedback from our guests.

I hope we can welcome you back to the city and Premier Inn, Liverpool, West Derby in the future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed here for one night 13 May. Hotel is well placed for travel into Liverpool. Plenty of parking on site and free. If you wish to leave the car at the hotel there is a good bus service to the town centre just outside. Some of the hotel looks a bit tired, but it is clean and comfortable. The rooms are the usual Premier Inn standard, very comfortable and quiet. Staff are very pleasant and helpful.
Breakfast is at the pub next door, also usual Premier Inn, very nice.
I would recommend this hotel and I will use it again when next in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room at the far end and you are guaranteed a good nights sleep.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Gary C.

Thank you for your great 4 star review, I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, and you found the location convenient, rooms clean and the staff friendly and helpful, we appreciate such positive feedback.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Several miles out from Liverpool city centre. The room access is not via a card but with a key which feels old fashioned. However the room was very clean, comfortable and importantly you can control the temperature.

Sometimes it can be difficult to get a room at this hotel as it gets booked up due to football games played in the city - we had to wait for a cancellation on the day we were staying so book early if want to be sure you get a room.

I'm happy to use this hotel again as this hotel chain consistently offers a quality service at a good price.

Room Tip: Stay at the back of the hotel - its a bit of walk but its quiet at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TouringIan

Dear TouringIan.

Thank you for your excellent 5 star review. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our rooms comfortable and clean, we appreciate such positive feedback.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were perfectly content with our stay here except for the fact that there were no lifts and our bag were quite heavy. Good thing there were men in our group who helped us out. Their breakfast place requires you to leave the hotel premises and walk a bit but it was a really good spread and worth your money and time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Kate R, Manager at Premier Inn Liverpool (West Derby) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear BooNanaGMA

Thank you for your great 4 star review, I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately we don’t have any lifts at this hotel between the ground floor and 1st floor. I apologise that we had to give you a room on the first floor. If you visit us again, please let us know and I will ensure you are given a ground floor room, which would be more convenient for you.