“What a gem.”
Review of Park Hotel

Park Hotel
Ranked #59 of 99 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 29 August 2009

My partner and I stayed at the Park for 3 nights. He's from Liverpool but we live in Essex. The hotel was fab, breakfast was delicious. The location couldn't have been better for visiting his friends and family, and just a short drive to all the attractions of the city centre. We will definately be back later this year.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jiggyjig

Reviewed 24 August 2009

Me and my husband had both our wedding reception and evening in the Park Hotel on 7 August 2009 and we were thrilled with everything. The hotel looked amazing and the staff could not do enough to help, going out of the way to make sure we and all our guest had a great time. Lydia the hotel manager, was there to personally meet all our arriving guests with champagne and from then on, she guided us through the whole day without a hitch. The food for both the day and evening was great and all my guests have commented on how lovely the food was and how nice the hotel and staff are.

• Stayed: August 2009
3  Thank JustwedLiverpool
Reviewed 1 July 2009

i had my wedding in the park hotel in the day and evening,what can i say what a hotel and such lovely staff.the food was fantastic,the staff went out there way to give us the best day of our lives.nothing was to much trouble for them.
we have had so many great comments from our guests commenting on hotel staff and food.
a great thankyou to suzanne wedding co-ordinator and assistant manager also they made us feel so welcome.top marks to the rooms and brecky next morning.
honestly i would recomend this hotel to anyone without any worries.
thankyou so much to the park hotel love lesley and tommy wedding sat 27th june 2009

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tomo69
Reviewed 7 June 2009

worst hotel i have stayed in do not go near the second floor i was propositioned by a prostitute in the bar and offered illeagal substances by what seemed to be an employee

never in my life have i been so shocked avoid at all costs

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2009

We booked a single & double here for four nights to attend my mother's funeral. The staff were helpful & friendly. Room had a tv,iron & board and tea facilties.Fresh towels daily and was kept spotlessly clean.Restaurant served english breakfast as well as a good selection of cereal & fruit and a there was a good selection of evening meals. Both Bar & Restaurant prices were reasonable.The hotel had ample parking spaces and is situated on a busy road.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
welshy05, General Manager at Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2009

Thank you for your comments.
Hopefully it will be in better circumstances when you visit us again

Lydia

Reviewed 5 May 2009

My son and his new bride had their wedding reception,daytime and evening,on sun 3rd may here at the park hotel.From the moment we arrived we looked after by the manageress and her staff.They gently guided us threw the procedings without being pushy or invasive.The funtion room was clean,bright and set out exactly as been discussed previosly.The wedding breakfast was a three course meal which was well presented,hot ,well cooked and being from a famliy of big meat eaters(three butchers running local famliy shops)more than adequate portion sizes.The service during the meal was excellent and the staff worked hard to serve everyone at the same time.
The evening reception was a great sucess from the buffet served to the staff clearing the empty glasses away and enough bar staff to keep all the guests served without waiting.I did not stay the night but members of my family who travelled to the wedding did and they said the rooms where clean ,comfortable and the breasfast was very good offering both hot an cold food.I would recomend holding any function and staying here and would like to thank Lydia and her staff for their help in making what was a special day very memorable.

• Stayed: May 2009

I would like to thank you both for your great comments about my Hotel and Team
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your day here at the Park Hotel.
Please come and stay here again as my guests on your 1st wedding aniversary

Reviewed 5 April 2009

I stayed in the above hotel for a weekend as i went to watch the football. the hotel was ok ish but the room was a bit old looking. there was a wedding on the night i arrived and was woken by the noise of music and people being sick out side.

the staff were not very helpfull and i felt like i was interupting them when i asked a question.

not ideal for watching the football to far away and it cost me £30.00 to get back to the hotel as none of the taxi drivers would take me back to the hotel as it was to far.

i would never stay here again.