Stayed for one night on 14-2-08. Paid £59 for room only. Have stayed here before, this is a very comfortable budget hotel. Check-in
was smooth and room was available early. The room was clean and tidy. Great idea for the bathroom, it is contained within a 'pod' , quite small but very functional with a spacious powerful hot shower. Bed was large, firm but very comfortable. Our room was on the ground floor at the side of the hotel and was very quiet. We did not use the bar or have breakfast so I could not comment on these. Car parking is free and we were able to leave the car there after check- out while we went into the city. For £59 I think this was good value and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Odigeo, Lastminute and Hotels.com so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool