My friend and I have just spent 2 nights over the weekend at this hotel. It is a 5 minute walk to the shopping areas and there are some nice bars and restaurants close by. The hotel is clean and functional, the room was fairly small but fine for a couple of nights, we only used it for getting ready and sleeping in. The beds were comfortable and there was a wardrobe with enough coat hangers for 2 of us. The shower was powerful with plenty of hot water. We had a room at the back of the hotel 315 which was quiet with no road noise.
We had breakfast both mornings which was fine, there was a good choice of cooked food, cereal, fruit etc.
I would definately choose to stay at the Ibis again if I was returning to Liverpool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool