Customer service is terrible at this Ibis. I sent an email and made FIVE telephone calls in the space of a week, and they didn't even have the courtesy to respond - booked elsewhere in the end for this very reason.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool