“Pleasant,Comfortable, Convenient location”

ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One
Ranked #45 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel fits ther bill. Spacoius, well appointed and very cleasn.

Staff polite attentive and plentiful.

Local knowledge and assistance with travel is willingly provided as are queries regarding local restaurants and clubs.

Car parking is easily accessed and plentiful.

It does pay to take breakfast early as the seating space is rather limited.

Room Tip: Front off Hotel provides the best views but all rooms are Light and airy with A/C if required
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
IbisLiverpool, General Manager at ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock. I look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards, Lisa Thornborrow, General Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Someone else already said this but it is exactly right...it does what it says on the tin....its a no frills budget hotel which is spotlessly clean and serves its purpose. The night we stayed there were alot of foreign visitors so it was quiet and we were not disturbed by any noise.The breakfast was excellent with a full English and cereals and fruit available and help yourself so you could eat as much as you want. Very good value for money but I wouldnt want to be staying their for more than two nights.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock and I look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Kind regards, Lisa Thornborrow, General Manager

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My husband and I and our 3 children stayed here in july 2013. Family rooms are tiny. Basically a double room with a fold down tiny single bed which our boys had to share. We requested a travel cot for our toddler which we got but was barely room for. We opened the room door, the travel cot was right there and we had to manoeuvre around it. Basically a very cramped night!
The family rooms definitely need to be thought about as lets face it, most families have more than one child.
There was also some sort of flying ants on the floor and bed which we didn't find until the morning.

However, breakfast was excellent and very good value for us as the kids ate for free.

drinks at the bar I found very expensive. For 2 cokes and a packet of crisps it was £7!

The location is fantastic however, everything is on the doorstep.

• Stayed: July 2014
IbisLiverpool, Manager at ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

I am pleased you found our location to be positive and useful for your trip. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with our family room. On booking you would have only been able to have made the reservation for two adults and one child, as this is the maximum occupancy that this room type allows. It sounds as if the team here were very accommodating by allowing you to all sleep in one room. I would usually suggest for a family with more than one child that it is advisable to book two rooms with an interconnecting door between, this would have been possible had you made the hotel aware of your needs prior to arrival. I am pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast with us; however I am sorry that you found £7.00 for 2 pints of coke and a packet of crisps was too expensive. I hope that you can come and stay again in the room types that I suggested and hopefully then you will be more comfortable than you were on this occasion. Kind Regards, Paul Smith, Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Like the previous reviewer,my partner and I stayed one night on Fri.25-7-14 in order to watch the Giants parade.I can only reiterate Lynnes' words,an excellent stay at this ideally located hotel.The staff were great,providing us with maps of the city and the giants routes for both the Friday and Saturday parades to enable us to plan our vantage points.Yes,the clean dishes did run out briefly,but this was soon rectified as well as the hot food being replenished when required.
I was,however,unaware that I would be charged £5 fo park my car.This was probably an oversight on my part,but was still wortwhile as I was told that the car could stay in the car park until we decided to leave the next day,which wasn't until 15.30,so for a 24 hr.stay it was worth it.
Have stayed here twice now and will be back again.Liverpool is a fantastic place to visit whether the giants are in town or not.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Many thanks for your kind review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay, I am also glad my team were able to help you with maps and routes for the giants. I hope to see you again in the near future. Kind Regards, Paul Smith, Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

24th-26th July 2014. Another excellent stay at this hotel,the staff cant do enough for you. Buffet breakfast excellent, only the clean dishes ran out and there could be a few more tables added for the busy period. I might add the staff work really hard and this could be helped by people who finish their breakfast clearing the table onto trays provided and putting it on the tray trolley as done at IKEA!!!! People are so lazy.
Full breakfast available cereal, yoghurt ,fruit, egg and bacon,mushrooms etc,clod drinks,hot drinks all plentiful.
The rooms are clean and quiet except for noisy party goers going to thier rooms at 3am!! HAVE A BIT OF CONSIDERATION.
We were in Liverpool for the Giants weekend which was absolutely excellent, well done Liverpool. We met people from all over the country having a great time

Room Tip: We asked for a room over looking the river at the front away from the lift . Just ask for what you w...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. My apologies for the disturbance caused by other guests during your stay. We do try our best to patrol the corridors to stop this sort of occurrence taking place, however this has obviously not been effective on this occasion. See you on your next trip hopefully! Kind regards, Paul Smith, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Location, staff, comfort, view (from level 4) all excellent. Close to docks, riverside, station a walk away. What else to say except a fine stay and that I will book again into this hotel with confidence.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments , I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I hope we can welcome you back again soon. Kind regards, Paul Smith, Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 26 July 2014