This entire hotel exudes cheap and tacky. The thinnest possible carpets, slim mattress on an unsprung base, tiny towels. If all you want is a cheap bed for the night then maybe this is it but expect no comfort.. Noisy corridors with nothing to dampen the loud voices (thin carpets again with little underlay) Reception is all exposed pipework and is already beginning to look shabby. The staff were pleasant enough and it was clean and tidy. The views over Albert Dock were lovely but if I had a choice I would not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One is located 5 km from the airport and a 10 min walk from the city centre. With pubs, theatres, historic buildings, nightspots and the Everton FC and Liverpool FC stadia all within the immediate vicinity, the hotel is ideal for weekends as well as longer business or holiday stays. Offers 192 rooms including 10 for guests with limited mobility, a restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24hrs and secure outdoor parking (chargeable). Business guests will appreciate use of complimentary WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock - Liverpool One reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Accor Liverpool City Centre
- Hotel Ibis Liverpool
- Ibis Hotel Liverpool