Lowest prices for your stay
Melia Rewards member rate available
£86
Melia.com
£86
Hotels.com
£80
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews studio room glass shower river view floor to ceiling windows hall street rooftop bar restaurant downstairs car park great hotel mini fridge huge bed a great stay breakfast was amazing high floor cold meats air con reception staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2023

I was in Liverpool to see a show so booked two nights at the Melia (a) for the river view (b) because I had been to another Melia and had a great time.

GOOD POINTS:

Fabulous meal and drinks in the SKY bar on the Friday night. Federico looked after me and despite being a solo traveller, I was spoiled. Food such as the slow cooked beef was divine. There was a great vibe in the SKY bar and I was glad I had booked as it was very busy.

Friendly staff. Breakfast also very good.

BAD POINTS:

Cleanliness. I arrived on the Friday and as I was settling into my room I noticed that the bin was full of rubbish (not mine). I went to the desk to advise and I had to then wait 30 mins whilst they sorted out and blasted my room. They apologised.

On the Saturday I had been walking all morning around Liverpool so came back to the hotel in the afternoon with a view to having a rest before going out in the evening. The room had a lovely view over the River Mersey so I made a brew and went to bring the table from the side of my bed over to the window so that I could sit and watch the view. As I moved the table I was horrified to find that it was not clean underneath as when I moved the table a whole range of hair and other human bits were found underneath. I reported this, but it did make me wonder what they re-cleaned the previous day. Anyway I was told that a cleaner would come up to clean the room once I had gone out for the evening. I could not cope with it being there so I just cleaned it (as I wouldn't really trust the cleaners to clean at this point).

Overall a nice stay but this was spoiled by the lack of cleanliness, especially when the hotel isn't cheap and I would just expect the basics. The hotel did compensate me but I want to put this in the review to alert people so that they can check cleanliness when they arrive.

I am hoping this is just a one off as I do like the Melia brand.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Roxana-Catalina Sicu, Guest Services / Front Office at INNSiDE by Melia Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2023

Dear Therapydd,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your positive comments about the fabulous experience in the SKY bar, the friendly staff, and the good breakfast. It's wonderful to hear that you had an enjoyable time during your visit.

We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues you encountered in your room. Your experience does not reflect the high standards we strive to maintain. We appreciate your understanding during the resolution process, and we are glad to hear that the hotel compensated you for the inconvenience.

Your concerns have been shared with our housekeeping team, and we will take immediate steps to address and prevent similar incidents in the future. We understand the importance of a clean and comfortable environment, and we are committed to ensuring that such lapses do not occur again.

We value your loyalty to the Melia brand, and we hope to have the opportunity to regain your trust in the future. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss further or if you have additional feedback, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we look forward to the chance to welcome you back .

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2023

Great couple of days for team meeting in the Headline ll room, looked after by Cloe who was brilliant. Stayed the night, dinner in Ginos and few drinks in the Sky Bar. Highly recommended for business and pleasure, plus sensational view

Trip type: Travelled on business
Roxana-Catalina Sicu, Guest Services / Front Office at INNSiDE by Melia Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2023

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 🌟

We're thrilled to hear that your team meeting in the Headline II room was a success, and we're especially glad that Cloe took great care of you during your time with us. It's wonderful to know that our facilities and services contributed to a positive business experience.

We're delighted that you chose to extend your stay and enjoyed dinner at Gino's, followed by a few drinks in the Sky Bar. The sensational views from the Sky Bar certainly add a special touch to the overall experience.

Your recommendation for both business and leisure is truly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back for more successful meetings and enjoyable moments in the future!

Reviewed 23 November 2023

Reception staff were so freindly and helpful. Had 4 nights in hotel and everything was good.on 17th floor with river view great room and shower. Spent lots of time in skybar with it lovely views and well looked after by staff. Breakfast is self service with so many options available sourdough bread would be a welcome addition.had two meals in ginos with lovely food and great service.location is good near to river and not far from shops and attractions. Looking forward to staying again thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! 🌟

We're delighted to hear that your 4-day break was filled with positive moments. It's fantastic that the reception staff left a friendly and helpful impression, setting the tone for your stay.

Being on the 17th floor with a river view sounds like a treat! We're glad you enjoyed the great room and shower. The Sky Bar seems to have made a lasting impression with its lovely views, and we're thrilled that the staff took good care of you during your time there.

We appreciate your feedback on the breakfast options, and we'll definitely consider adding sourdough bread to enhance the experience. It's fantastic that you had two memorable meals at Gino's with lovely food and great service.

Our location near the river and proximity to shops and attractions are indeed advantageous, and we're already looking forward to hosting you again. Thank you for choosing us, and we can't wait to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay!

Reviewed 17 November 2023 via mobile

This hotel is a hidden gem in Liverpool, I travel to Liverpool quite a lot with work and I've stayed in most of the hotels in the city over the years and Innside will be my new favorite and I'll be staying every trip going forward.

As soon as you walk in the door you know you're in a good hotel, clean and modern, the reception staff were very welcoming and attentive, check in was quick and easy,

The room was modern and tidy, mini fridge with complimentary cold drinks, coffee and tea everything you could need.

The bed was massive, I was on the 11th floor with a view of the river, which was amazing, the bathroom was clean and shower was perfect with plenty of room and pressure.

I had a couple of drinks in the sky bar with my colleague, great views of the city and worth a look.

We had breakfast in my room, arrived on time hot and fresh.

10/10 and absolutely nothing negative to say.

Room tip: NOC Car park next to the hotel, pay on line
Trip type: Travelled on business

Wow! 🌟Thank you for this incredible review! We're beyond thrilled to be your new favorite hotel in Liverpool!

It's fantastic to hear that from the moment you walked in, you felt the positive vibes of a great hotel experience. We're delighted that our clean and modern environment, along with the welcoming and attentive reception staff, left a lasting impression.

We're pleased you enjoyed the modern and tidy room with complimentary amenities, the massive bed, and the breathtaking view of the river from the 11th floor. The Sky Bar seems to have added to the charm with its great views, and we're glad you had a memorable experience there.

It's wonderful to know that our in-room breakfast was to your liking – hot, fresh, and on time!

Your perfect 10/10 rating and the absence of any negatives truly make our day. We can't wait to welcome you back on your future trips to Liverpool.

Reviewed 17 November 2023 via mobile

I was very impressed with the welcome and attentiveness of the staff on Reception. Great room, good size and comfortable. Eating in the large (Gino D'Campo) restaurant in the evening- food and service was excellent. The choice in the breakfast buffet was equally good. Loved the Sky Lounge & Bar - again prompt attentive service, good value drinks and stunning views across the city of Liverpool.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi there! 🌟

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our warm welcome, comfortable rooms, and excellent service from our staff. It's great to know that your dining experiences at the restaurant and breakfast buffet met your expectations. And we couldn't be happier that you enjoyed the Sky Lounge & Bar with its stunning views.

We appreciate your kind words and hope to welcome you back for another delightful stay in the future!