“Friendly staff, great food”
Review of ChaBa ChaBa

ChaBa ChaBa
Ranked #106 of 1,783 Restaurants in Liverpool
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Very pleasant restaurant. We were recommended to it by my sister in law, who has been on several occasions. We booked for a Saturday night,as it can get busy.
I had the steamed mussels to start, and my wife had the Turmeric and chicken soup. Both were delicious.
I had the soft-shelled crab and she had the yellow curry with chicken for her main. Again, both were delicious.
I finished off with the sticky coconut rice and fresh mango. Again, delicious.
We have been to a fair few Thai restaurants over the years, but this is the best one by far. The staff were smiley and very helpful, and knew their stuff. We will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Bazinga01
There are newer reviews for ChaBa ChaBa

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

On a visit to Liverpool and have eaten here twice. The atmosphere is relaxed and the decor very attractive and welcoming. The food was delicious and the staff were very helpful and very patient with our misbehaving 6 and 8 year old boys.

2  Thank OldSotonian
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Steamed sea bass is always beautiful and the Tom Yam Salad is a must for those who like the heat.

Excellent service and a really good atmosphere.

2  Thank ChrisHodds
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Been here over 10 times with my girlfriend, friends & family. Food was so tasty the first few times but now its just dominated by lemongrass & way way to much chilli & i like my food really hot. Maybe they have a new chef but they need to change this as we havent been back since. We really loved it here & hope if we do try here again that the food has gone back to the way it once was. Also the last time we came after giving the bill to a waitress we had to wait for our change & we had to ask for it on more than 3 occassions. I dont know if it was a genuine mistake but i had never experienced it there before. Overall nice food but if you dont like really hot hot lemongrassy food try elsewhere.

1  Thank coley86
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I visited with a friend for dinner on a Thursday night and as everyone says the food is delicious, especially the prawn and pineapple curry with coconut rice.

However, when we visited there were as many staff as customers, most of whom served us during the meal. This meant that we were constantly being asked the same questions and generally felt very rushed. The staff also hovered waiting for me to finish my meal, as I am a slow eater.

In the end we left sooner than we wanted to because we felt the staff wanted to close. If we hadn't felt so hassled we would have stayed for a nightcap.

I would visit again, but maybe on a busier night.