“Very tired now better places to go.”
Review of Indian Delight

Indian Delight
Ranked #856 of 1,792 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Have been many times over the yrs, recently it's looking very tired and shabby, cheap looking and toilets not very clean or modern.
Chutneys with the poppadoms were very watered down, the curries were nice enough but there is much better around . We went at tea time and I had my 7 yr old son with me and there was a large group of teen boys with cases of beer getting louder and swearing and it was unpleasant to be there especially with a young child, this was at 6 pm not midnight .
Would go to different local places next time.

1  Thank Lisaefildes

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Great friendly service and tasty food. All the classic dishes and more and for the most part reasonably priced. Worth a visit.

IndiandelightAli, Manager at Indian Delight, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad to see that you had an enjoyable experience at Indian Delight and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Been here on and off for the last 7 years. Its like a time warp back to the 70's but I think that adds to the character & charm.
A couple of starters & mains with a couple of bottled beers is about £35.
You can bring your own drinks if you prefer.
I have no hesitation in recommending the Indian Delight on Renshaw Street..

2  Thank andy m

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Traditional Indian restaurant in Renshaw Street within Liverpool City Centre. Good food and service and for a good price. Looks quiet or even closed from the outside but when you go in there are lots of people sitting within the enclosed booths so it's busier than it appears..
Worth a visit if you want a city centre curry.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

After me and my fiancee was searching around Liverpool looking at restaurant menus outside on the walls, Indian Delight stood out to us, the menu looked appealing and the restaurant looked really nice from the outside. We decided try this place out and have a Indian meal and oh my the food was so nice and tasty, we are so glad we came here food is the best! Service was good, cleanliness seem to be good and the again I have to say was out of this world. For starters I had aloo pakora, my fiancee had onion bhajis, for main course I had a chicken makhonwalla ( a cheesy curry ) was lovely, my fiance had Tandoori chicken which was lovely and we shared a very nice garlic nan bread between us plus drink of course Lemonade and coke. The bill at the end wasn't expensive at all, we would return here again.