“Absolutely amazing!!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have been going to the Lady Jade restaurant for years and it just keeps getting better and better! Such a hidden Gem! The food is 5* and outstanding. If I eat any other chinese food now from anywhere it just fails miserably in comparison! Staff are so friendly and i just feel at home everytime I go in! Don't listen to the negative reviews, they are probably rival restaurants to be honest. All of my friends love it too and wouldn't eat anywhere else! Looking forward to my next visit!

1  Thank Jamie M

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Was ok I guess but in all honesty the food wasa just ok. Can't for the life of me understand the great reviews because this is a very ordinary place. It is not in any way outstanding and the food is exactly the same as bog standard China town restaurant. staff are pleasant and we were made welcome but if you are expecting amazing food you will be very disappointed.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

After reading all the wonderful reviews on here I had high expectations. We're they met? No! The food was no different from any other Chinese restaurant I have been to. It wasn't bad just nothing out of the ordinary. Staff were friendly enough and atmosphere was ok. It's a very small somewhat pokey place and portions were pretty small as well. I wouldn't say don't go, just don't go out of your way to go and if you do go, don't expect anything special.

1  Thank Lisajobb
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Firstly got to mention young waitress she was lovely and made us feel very welcome. My partner and I visited here tonight, a nice little cozy chinese restaurant. We ordered the £18 banquet, food was fresh and hot but not as fantastic as reviews made us believe. Been to much nicer chinese restuarants for either same price or a little more and found the food there to much more tastier. Nice little chinese but sorry wont be returning.

1  Thank Tracy T
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The Lady Jade is small intimate Chinese restaurant tucked away in Old Swan Liverpool, you'd almost walk past it if you didn't know it was there. With a maximum of about 10 tables is a place to go for all kinds of occasions. The staff a friendly and helpful and the food is fantastic, all freshly cooked by the chef. Mine was a party of 4 girls all out for a catch up and a chat over a meal and the Lady Jade fitted the bill. There was a slight delay on our mains, which in all honesty we hadn't noticed but the staff were apologetic with a complimentary bottle of wine. You felt able to take your time and unrushed as you sometimes can in a restaurant. The testament to the food was that after ordering the banquet very little of the food was left by the time we'd finished.....how often can you say that after a banquet? I relation to cost having ordered a banquet, 2 bottles of wine and 5/6 vodka's the bill split came to £30 including the tip, great value for money!! I can whole heatedly recommend that you try and get a booking for this little gem tucked away in Liverpool

2  Thank Schezuan1963