Used this hotel on Christmas Day night before flying out of Liverpool Airport on Boxing Day. The hotel itself was pleasant, though untidy after Christmas Day dinner and had very few staff on. We had asked for a quiet room which we got - as we had an late morning flight and hoped for a lie-in - the same request was asked by a couple with two children and they were put next door to us. Why reception thought it was a good idea to do this as clearly the hotel was not full is beyond me and the two adults and the two childred woke us up screaming at each other - thanks for that. When we spoke to reception they were indifferent quoting that they had asked for one as well but it does not take anyone with half a brain to realise that a mature couple would sleep long than children AND MAKE LESS NOISE. Not impressed with customer service response - not sure I would go there again which is a shame as I use the one in Manchester City Centre for visitors to the office and because of my experience would probably use other hotels instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly Concierge will greet you on arrival at the hotel, a former Art Deco airport terminal building. Take in the vintage aircraft stationed outside the entrance and step into Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport's Lobby and lounge, where thousands of fans greeted The Beatles in their 60s heyday. Your sumptuous room or suite awaits, or you can head next door for complimentary use of the facilities at David Lloyd Leisure Centre. Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport is 1 mile from Liverpool-John Lennon Airport and 1 mile from Liverpool South Parkway rail station, with direct trains to the city centre in 15 minutes. Leave your vehicle in our complimentary car park and stroll 20 minutes to Speke Hall, a gorgeous Tudor manor house nestled in the woods. Meet colleagues or clients at nearby businesses such as Jaguar Cars and Shop Direct, or invite 300 to banquets and conferences in our 12 elegant meeting rooms. Our Art Deco Starways Restaurant backs onto the former runway, and you can order from 24-hour in-room dining. For a stylish base in a convenient location, you'll find that the long and winding road leads to Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport Hotel Liverpool
- Crown Plaza Hotel Liverpool
- Marriott Liverpool
- Liverpool Marriott