Stayed for two night as a family of 4. Room consisted of two double beds. Chose to stay at this hotel as impressed with the style and decor and planned our trip from there, rather than choosing a hotel to suit our plans.
On arrival reception staff very helpful and informative. As was the cases for the duration of our stay.
Very happy with the room, the impressive decor continued throughout the hotel and not just the facade of the hotel. Clean fresh and tidy rooms. Noise from other guest was non existent, as was the outside noise even with the window open, didnt even notice overhead planes from the airport less than a mile away. The fan/heater was a little on the noisy side within the room but not to cause a problem.
We had a bit of a problem with the thermostat and temperature of the room but nothing worth complaining about. And we were woken at 1am but what we suspected was the smoke alarm. Again nothing worth complaining about.
I would have liked a bit more information in the room about facilities in the hotel and gym next door. I had to use the internet on several occasion to find information i would have preferred to be available to me, without having to bother anyone.
The only thing i can not comment on is the bar and restaurant. We decided that the prices were just too expensive in comparison to what was available locally. Nearly £50 for a family of 4 to eat breakfast in the hotel when there is so much choice available local.
Would definitely recommend and stay again given the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly Concierge will greet you on arrival at the hotel, a former Art Deco airport terminal building. Take in the vintage aircraft stationed outside the entrance and step into Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport's Lobby and lounge, where thousands of fans greeted The Beatles in their 60s heyday. Your sumptuous room or suite awaits, or you can head next door for complimentary use of the facilities at David Lloyd Leisure Centre. Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport is 1 mile from Liverpool-John Lennon Airport and 1 mile from Liverpool South Parkway rail station, with direct trains to the city centre in 15 minutes. Leave your vehicle in our complimentary car park and stroll 20 minutes to Speke Hall, a gorgeous Tudor manor house nestled in the woods. Meet colleagues or clients at nearby businesses such as Jaguar Cars and Shop Direct, or invite 300 to banquets and conferences in our 12 elegant meeting rooms. Our Art Deco Starways Restaurant backs onto the former runway, and you can order from 24-hour in-room dining. For a stylish base in a convenient location, you'll find that the long and winding road leads to Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport Hotel Liverpool
- Crown Plaza Hotel Liverpool
- Marriott Liverpool
- Liverpool Marriott