Stayed here before, it is a nice hotel usually a reasonable rate. It's nit to stay somewhere that looks different, although I think they should be looking at a refurbishment or haw they can repair what looks like unique furniture, but its starting to look a bit knocked about. In my room there was a stain on the ceiling, the nets were ripped, the chair was ripped on the back, and the panel things on the wall in the bathroom had holes in.
Room was very warm and for some reason the light in the wardrobe never went off.
IHG Platinum member and yet again never received an upgrade (after twice maybe it is the hotel policy), and had to go down to reception to find out how to access the wifi which gradually deteriorated through the evening. It seems like IHG's free means as little speed as they can possibly get away with
Can't see me coming back. It takes a bit of dedication to achieve Platinum year after year, I'm beginning to wonder whether IHG is worth the effort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly Concierge will greet you on arrival at the hotel, a former Art Deco airport terminal building. Take in the vintage aircraft stationed outside the entrance and step into Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport's Lobby and lounge, where thousands of fans greeted The Beatles in their 60s heyday. Your sumptuous room or suite awaits, or you can head next door for complimentary use of the facilities at David Lloyd Leisure Centre. Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport is 1 mile from Liverpool-John Lennon Airport and 1 mile from Liverpool South Parkway rail station, with direct trains to the city centre in 15 minutes. Leave your vehicle in our complimentary car park and stroll 20 minutes to Speke Hall, a gorgeous Tudor manor house nestled in the woods. Meet colleagues or clients at nearby businesses such as Jaguar Cars and Shop Direct, or invite 300 to banquets and conferences in our 12 elegant meeting rooms. Our Art Deco Starways Restaurant backs onto the former runway, and you can order from 24-hour in-room dining. For a stylish base in a convenient location, you'll find that the long and winding road leads to Crowne Plaza Liverpool-John Lennon Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport Hotel Liverpool
- Crown Plaza Hotel Liverpool
- Marriott Liverpool
- Liverpool Marriott