“Girly 50th Birthday Weekend”
Review of Hotel Anfield

Hotel Anfield
Ranked #48 of 77 Liverpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 March 2014

What can I say 17girls first time in Liverpool great people great host Warren who could not do enough for us, what a star. Super clean and everything to the highest standard five stars ! Highly recommend this as the place to stay if your thinking of going Liverpool 10 minuites in a cab to town.
Had an amazing time. x

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Deborah H

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Best weekend couldn't do enough for us very friendly kind people x the owner is a star ! Rooms good breakfast great!! Everything we needed couldn't ask for more! Best birthday I could of had ! Grounds lovely near all amenities perfect , Liverpool amazing

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lilimaywinnie
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Just back from a birthday weekend with 15 other girls and had a brilliant time. Warren was so helpful and could t have done more. When we arrived we were should of plugs and asked if he had any extension leads and within the hour he had gone and bought some. Same with pillows. Location is a 10min cab to town centre but that wasn't a prob at all. One or two things could be improved on but nothing major and nothing that would put me off going again. Thanks warren we had a great time x

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Caroledchar
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed here on 7th march 2014 to celebrate a friends birthday...the owner Warren was amazing he is so helpful friendly and looked after all us girls...giving us advice,booking our cabs and getting shopping for us for when we got back he treats you like your one of his family..the rooms were clean and nice...he really looked after us...also the local.people are so friendly even the taxi drivers who also told us places to go ..liverpool is an amazing place and we will definately be going back ..

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank smiffie1963
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I booked a nights stay at the Anfield for a thursday night business stay via Expedia but when I arrived I don't think I was expected. However Warren the owner couldn't have made me feel more welcome. I had the whole hotel to myself and Warren even stayed at the hotel to make me feel safer. The hotel is open at weekends for group bookings and despite the area being far from nice, the hotel is in a good location close to town. The rooms are modern, clean and well decorated. The rear garden is gorgeous and has a great view and theres even a disco room in the basement with its own pole, not something I made use of...... Unfortunately. If you are looking for a group weekend in Liverpool this is absolutely ideal and in summer, a party in the garden would be amazing. Warren, thank you for making me feel so welcome and looking after me, even making me some breakfast even though it wasn't included. Fabulous service.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have returned on Sunday from a stag do that I organized and would recommend this hotel to any large group of Lads or Girls, the hotel was beautiful and if I was staying in Liverpool again I wouldn't look anywhere else, Warren was a Legend nothing was to much trouble for him and was always only a phone call away should we need anything. The rooms where spacious and very clean with an en-suite in every room. Also to top if off we had a full cooked breakfast on the Saturday morning to help ease any hangover. Even though I was there on a stag doo this hotel would be perfect for any couples as the hotel was well suited to any age group. All the best Scott

Room Tip: Any room you stay in will be great
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 24 February 2014

me and 16 other friends have just got back from an amazing time on my hen do in liverpool at hotel anfield. warren met us all on arrival and from beginning to end nothing was a problem , he made ys feel very welcome, oredered us taxis, food, made us breakfast in the morning and was always there to help.
the rooms were immaculate and very comfy. the location is a 5 min taxi ride from the centre and you can see the football ground at the end road.
couldn't fault anything. would highly recommend and will definitely be returning.

lucie and 15 other mad hens