Open today: 14:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Very enjoyable

Great experience! Lots of games to choose from and very fun. Brian was really helpful. 100% would... read more

Reviewed 29 March 2024
Camper64599963232
Ferns, Ireland
What a great place!

Wonderful afternoon at the VRVE in Liverpool. I booked a 2 hour session and it went so fast. Our... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2024
louiseandmike2017
Neston, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews virtual reality great fun rock climbing star wars fan haunted mansion great hour spent fun experience any age roller coaster all ages an absolute ball team building birthday treat highly recommend you visit my mum ian gamers
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2021

We went to the VRVE as a family. My kids are grown up (18 and 23), but we all loved it, because we individually got satisfaction from the different games available. The kids got additional satisfaction from laughing at their Mum and Dad trying to be slightly athletic and agile. I also found it a surprisingly great way to relax. I just put the headset on and I felt like I was in another world. The time spent at VRVE absolutely flew, so give yourself enough time to play. The staff were very welcoming and helpful and were on hand to demonstrate and advise. Enjoy

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 22 April 2021

What an excellent experience, My teenage son an his friends really loved it they didn't stop talking about it all the way home and when can we book again, we will be booking for May and obviously i will have to take them !!! i want to see if i can get to the next level on the John Wick game, would highly recommend, see you soon

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 17 April 2021

A riot of an experience. Never used Virtual Reality and brought the family along (2 adults 2 teens) - we all did something different and ALL had a Blast. Defo go again.

2 of us are normally prone to motion sickness and thought we wouldn't enjoy it - well - nada issues - we're going back - lets put it that way!

Great atmosphere, Friendly and Expert - (We all feared for our lives... when you know - you know!!).

Superb! Highly Recommend - Go - Fly - Fight - Dance - Enjoy!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Ty A
thevrve_liverpool, Owner at The VRVE - Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Glad you enjoyed it.

Richies Plank certainly gives you the full immersive experience in VR and it was fun to see the diverse range of reactions of certain members of your group when the lift doors opened !!!

We hope to see you again soon.