Open today: 14:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Very enjoyable

Great experience! Lots of games to choose from and very fun. Brian was really helpful. 100% would... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Camper64599963232
Ferns, Ireland
What a great place!

Wonderful afternoon at the VRVE in Liverpool. I booked a 2 hour session and it went so fast. Our... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2024
louiseandmike2017
Neston, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews virtual reality great fun rock climbing star wars fan haunted mansion great hour spent fun experience any age roller coaster all ages an absolute ball team building birthday treat highly recommend you visit my mum ian gamers
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2023 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant! The staff were so reassuring as one of our party has motion sickness! He explained everything and told her she'd be fine and she loved it! So friendly too! My daughter and her 2 mates had the room to themselves and had hour of great fun! When hiring the room for private use Ian and his team record the goings on for you and send them to your WhatsApp! Absolutely fantastic and might even try myself next time! Thanks Ian and team!

Reviewed 28 August 2023

Great experience. Attentive and patient staff. Felt like I'd had a workout at the end of it. Would certainly do again!

Reviewed 26 August 2023 via mobile

The experience was great the employee/helper Brian was really kind and helpful throughout my time at VRVE in Liverpool I would recommend coming here as it is a good place to go with friends family or on your own. All the games are good some are scary some not so much.

1  Thank Beatsaberbro72
Reviewed 18 August 2023

The VR games are amazing!!!!! We love to play them again and again!!!!!
One hour booking is not enough for us, I absolutely will book 2 hours to play next time.

Reviewed 15 August 2023

Such a fabulous experience! Both me and my daughter had a brilliant time! Staff so friendly and helpful! Would love to come again. Highly recommend