Open today: 14:00 - 17:30
Review Highlights
Very enjoyable

Great experience! Lots of games to choose from and very fun. Brian was really helpful. 100% would... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Camper64599963232
Ferns, Ireland
What a great place!

Wonderful afternoon at the VRVE in Liverpool. I booked a 2 hour session and it went so fast. Our... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2024
louiseandmike2017
Neston, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews virtual reality great fun rock climbing star wars fan haunted mansion great hour spent fun experience any age roller coaster all ages an absolute ball team building birthday treat highly recommend you visit my mum ian gamers
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2023

I didn’t know about this place in Liverpool and only found it via a Google search. It’s a short walk from Liverpool Town Centre, and feels quite fancy when you go in as you have be granted access via intercom through glass doors! The booking was for my son’s 15th Birthday treat (with his little brother and a couple of friends tagging along).

Once in, we were greeted by Brian and Jack, who were fantastic and helpful hosts. Their participation is particularly useful if you’re not familiar with using VR systems. They explained everything in detail and gave guidance throughout the session, to enable a fulfilling experience for the 2 hours we booked. It begins with an intro walk the plank high up in the sky game before you play properly. There is a plethora of games to choose from for whatever you fancy. For the private room booking, Bryan and Jack also take photos/vids of the session and send to your WhatsApp.

My son and his friends (and also youngest son) really enjoyed the experience. My youngest has already asked if he can come for his birthday! Thanks guys for a great time!

Date of experience: September 2023
The VRVE L, Manager at The VRVE - Liverpool, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2024

Thank you, we really appreicate you taking the time to leave this great review. We are very happy to hear your time with us was great and that our hosts made your sons 15th Birthday treat the best time.
We look forward to seeing you again, in the meantime don't forget to follow us on social media to keep up to date with all things VR.

MARCH MADNESS! 25% Monday - Friday in March - Use code MAR25 at checkout!

Reviewed 29 August 2023 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant! The staff were so reassuring as one of our party has motion sickness! He explained everything and told her she'd be fine and she loved it! So friendly too! My daughter and her 2 mates had the room to themselves and had hour of great fun! When hiring the room for private use Ian and his team record the goings on for you and send them to your WhatsApp! Absolutely fantastic and might even try myself next time! Thanks Ian and team!

Reviewed 28 August 2023

Great experience. Attentive and patient staff. Felt like I'd had a workout at the end of it. Would certainly do again!

Reviewed 26 August 2023 via mobile

The experience was great the employee/helper Brian was really kind and helpful throughout my time at VRVE in Liverpool I would recommend coming here as it is a good place to go with friends family or on your own. All the games are good some are scary some not so much.

1  Thank Beatsaberbro72
Reviewed 18 August 2023

The VR games are amazing!!!!! We love to play them again and again!!!!!
One hour booking is not enough for us, I absolutely will book 2 hours to play next time.