Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
What a great place!

Wonderful afternoon at the VRVE in Liverpool. I booked a 2 hour session and it went so fast. Our... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
louiseandmike2017
Neston, United Kingdom
So much fun and well organised

So much fun. Never used a vr before so it was such a great first experience for me. The hour flew... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2023
644summerp
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews virtual reality great fun rock climbing star wars fan haunted mansion great hour spent fun experience any age roller coaster all ages an absolute ball team building birthday treat highly recommend you visit my mum ian gamers
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2023

Took my grandson for a birthday treat, he absolutely loved every minute and so did I , staff were so friendly and patient such a variety of games to choose from. There really is something for every age group , if you are in liverpool city centre I would 100% recommend a visit we will definitely be returning huge thanks to Sarah & Jack you made our Jack's day

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 18 October 2023

We made a Corporate booking for 12 people for 2 hours and everyone had a brilliant time. Ian and his team couldn't have been better, from booking the event, right through to the experience today. Ian was helpful and accommodating to our needs, and made sure everyone got the best out of their VR experience. Plenty of drinks available and staff on hand to help the players. Would highly recommend a visit! Very professional. Thanks Ian and team.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 10 September 2023

I didn’t know about this place in Liverpool and only found it via a Google search. It’s a short walk from Liverpool Town Centre, and feels quite fancy when you go in as you have be granted access via intercom through glass doors! The booking was for my son’s 15th Birthday treat (with his little brother and a couple of friends tagging along).

Once in, we were greeted by Brian and Jack, who were fantastic and helpful hosts. Their participation is particularly useful if you’re not familiar with using VR systems. They explained everything in detail and gave guidance throughout the session, to enable a fulfilling experience for the 2 hours we booked. It begins with an intro walk the plank high up in the sky game before you play properly. There is a plethora of games to choose from for whatever you fancy. For the private room booking, Bryan and Jack also take photos/vids of the session and send to your WhatsApp.

My son and his friends (and also youngest son) really enjoyed the experience. My youngest has already asked if he can come for his birthday! Thanks guys for a great time!

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 29 August 2023 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant! The staff were so reassuring as one of our party has motion sickness! He explained everything and told her she'd be fine and she loved it! So friendly too! My daughter and her 2 mates had the room to themselves and had hour of great fun! When hiring the room for private use Ian and his team record the goings on for you and send them to your WhatsApp! Absolutely fantastic and might even try myself next time! Thanks Ian and team!

Date of experience: August 2023
Reviewed 28 August 2023

Great experience. Attentive and patient staff. Felt like I'd had a workout at the end of it. Would certainly do again!

Date of experience: August 2023