“Highly impressed”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Guests of a friend, we arrived not knowing anything about this restaurant. The quality of service and the food on offer were a credit to the young people involved. An absolute privilege to be a guest of this establishment. Tremendous.

3  Thank Simon_Laws

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This place lived up to its expectations (trip advisor reviews)) and far beyond!!!! The hake was to die for and this was the first day of the new menu !! Ideal for family meal or large groups who are not to rowdy !! Staff are brilliant slightly nervous as they are training - to be expected!!! Save room for deserts exceptional!!! Apple soufflé amazing ;))) loved it !!!

1  Thank gem1989x
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Know that what I call perfection! Simple good food taste absolutely beautiful very classic restaurant which I much very like we'll come back with friends next time I come down!

1  Thank cervena
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Certainly worth the effort to find, and just a short walk from the Liverpool 1 area..
The restaurant is lovely, with a very modern feel, and tables beautifully laid out.
I loved the menu, non pretentious and was spoilt for choice.
The bread is wonderful and baked fresh in the college.
We were delighted with all three courses, particularly the baked Pollock, thai style, not to mention the classic sticky toffee pudding, and custard!! Brilliant.
The young students are learning their trade, and can't do enough for you, and we loved praising and encouraging them.
We will certainly go again the next time visiting Liverpool.

1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My partner had been trying to make me go here for a while now but I was a bit put off by the idea of havinf student cook and run the restaurant but I was most definitely wrong.

The restaurant is beautiful and romantic with very well presented staff and an amazing menu. We had last season menu and the food was one of the finest I've eaten. Everying was so tasty, very well presented and just wonderful to try.

We are going back soon to try the new menu - I would highly recommend this to everyone.

1  Thank Tracey P