“Trendy Bar”

174 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,113 helpful votes
“Trendy Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

I would recommend this bar, nice atmosphere, friendly staff and good prices. Very trendy great particularly of a weekend !!!!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank RobsterWirral

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Cocktail making class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Booked for my sisters hen do, the staff were super friendly, the drinks did not stop flowing. Overall a great experience and excellent value for money.

Visited April 2014
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cocktail Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Staff couldn't have been any nicer. I arranged a cocktail class for a group of 15 for my friends hen weekend, it was excellent. They were also very accommodating for the stripper that was organised and let us have use of the upstairs room and made drinks for my girls while I waited for him to arrive.

Couldn't thank them all enough

Visited June 2014
Stockton on Tees
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Definitely going back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

For my hen night we did the cocktail class & got the private booth, it was a brilliant experience, the bar staff were great and so fun & we stayed there all evening until 3.30am just had the best time!! The music was brilliant and overall made my hen weekend perfect! Definitely going again!!

Visited June 2014
UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Had a great night at Igloo as part of a Hen party. We paid for a booth in the blueroom with a tab and the service was great! The music made the night! A bit of old skol mixed with the latest tunes!

The only thing which was a bit of a shame is that we couldn't manage to drink all the money on our tab so I asked if we could take a bottle away or have some of the money back - they said they couldn't do this. We gave the rest of the tab to the table next to us (an 18th) so hopefully they enjoyed it for us!!

Visited May 2014