“shiraz williamson square city centre liverpool”

Shiraz Turkish BBQ restaurant
Ranked #20 of 1,814 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have visited this cafe/ restuarant for many years so i certainley know how good the food is.No matter what time of the day i visit the food is always cooked fresh for you.The staff are friendly and all work hard to give good service.The prices are in my opinion the best in our city i e lamb or chicken kebab with salad rice chips 5.99.You get two skewers of lamb or chicken or one of each and they are so tender and delicious.The portions are large so unless you are really hungary i would get one and share it. They have all day breakfast cooked to order so is delicious every time.I would highly reccomend shiraz.to any one new to our great city of liverpool.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed 24 June 2013

My partner and I visited the Shiraz for the first time on 22 July.
We were impressed by the service, friendly and speedy.
The food was excellent. I am vegetarian and my starter and main course were both tasty and of epic proportions! My partner is a meat eater and was similarly happy with his courses. You are looking at kebabs, pizza, burgers, calzones, sandwiches, breakfasts. It is very cheap for the quality.
This isn't a restaurant, not somewhere you would go for a romantic meal shall we say... but if you want Turkish and English fast food of good quality you won't go wrong going to the Shiraz. Actually, it looks quite like a cafe in Turkey, well, minus the sunshine that is! We were there when it was daylight, the fairy lights around the interior probably look lovely at night!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

We decided to visit shiraz after reading it on T/A reviews.well cooked skewers of tender meat with fresh bread and salad very tasty. Welcoming and friendly staff.would definitely recommend and definitely go back.
well done

Reviewed 22 June 2013

I went to shiraz about 1year ago an I was impressed with everything. I went back Friday an you wouldn't believe the improvement the place was bursting full of customers we had to wait 15 minutes to get a table. The table where set out lovely candles flowers an fairy lights all around. The food was great as usual for such a low price I really do recommend this little place to everyone but make sure you try the special mixed grill an king prawns there our favourite. We sure will be returning very soon, great job shiraz

Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Love love love this restauraunt!! Beautiful atmosphere, its hidden on north john street.. Very friendly staff!! Amazing food! 5*** would definatly come back :D