“Beautiful ice cream”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful ice cream, I couldn’t get over the portion sizes, my ice cream was spilling out of the tub. The place is authentically Italian, and even the service reminded me of similar establishments in Italy. A great place to sit and watch people in the square.

2  Thank Ben R

Reviewed 15 June 2021

Bought a cake from the Italian cafe Paolo and denato,I just didn't realised that this small piece of cake cost me £5.00 I could have bought a whole cake with money especially at the moment money is so tight.It was the most horrible taste and creamy.I rang to ask why was it so expensive the owner told me because everything has gone up,so he had to put his prices up too but it's not worth it and he was rude on the phone to me he said don't come to my cafe then if it's too expensive damn right I am going there and I will warn all my friends not to go there what is so special about Italian they just taste the same creamy and sweet

2  Thank 190bibic
Reviewed 2 June 2021

I'm Italian and I felt like I was at home! They are super nice and the food is just amazing, buonissimo! If you want to try what feels like to be in Italy, I highly recommend you this place ❤️

1  Thank AlessandraPerreca
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Best croissant ever, the employees are just so nice and funny! Loved it! Came back twice!
If you want to feel Italian vibes this is the place to go!

Date of visit: May 2021
3  Thank Klára N
Reviewed 23 May 2021

My absolutely favourite place in Liverpool. We've been there multiple times and never left disappointed. They've got delicious waffles, cakes and gelato and their bakery bit is just amazing. The only minus of this place is that you feel like you'd like to order everything from the menu!

Date of visit: May 2021