“Lovely place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Liverpool
Reviewed 22 August 2021

Always go here when in Liverpool, great atmosphere, nice cakes and coffee, nice staff, no more to be said!

Date of visit: August 2021

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Paolo and Donato Deli is the place where you will always get the best quality pastries, but not only that...the Italian authentic atmosphere fascinates you from the first experience! You can see that P&D is the place with the heart that guarantees their costumers quality desserts and bring them happiness.
My all time favorites are their special Italian cannoli and croissants! Recently I tried their pancakes with nutella which were out of my expectations.. D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Anna K
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Visited here today for the first time with my family. The service was warm and friendly and the pastries and coffees are amazing!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 27 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful ice cream, I couldn’t get over the portion sizes, my ice cream was spilling out of the tub. The place is authentically Italian, and even the service reminded me of similar establishments in Italy. A great place to sit and watch people in the square.

Date of visit: June 2021
2  Thank Ben R
Reviewed 15 June 2021

Bought a cake from the Italian cafe Paolo and denato,I just didn't realised that this small piece of cake cost me £5.00 I could have bought a whole cake with money especially at the moment money is so tight.It was the most horrible taste and creamy.I rang to ask why was it so expensive the owner told me because everything has gone up,so he had to put his prices up too but it's not worth it and he was rude on the phone to me he said don't come to my cafe then if it's too expensive damn right I am going there and I will warn all my friends not to go there what is so special about Italian they just taste the same creamy and sweet

Date of visit: June 2021