“Not a fan..”

The Gallery Cafe
Ranked #435 of 1,792 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Basically I work on the Albert dock , an when I started I was after a decent brekkie..should of overlooked this cafe..the staff weren't very friendly(fairly rude to be honest) like the rest of the dock , the butty (sausage and egg) wasn't very nice.
And I waited quite a while for it. And it seemed quite expensive for what you get.
Since then I've noticed that..it's not the cleanest cafe.

1  Thank Jack T

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Super place for breakfast overlooking Albert Dock. A freshly cooked breakfast which sets you up for a day sightseeing. Worth going to find

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I had breakfast here when staying in the Premier Inn nearby. Very friendly staff and lovely food, reasonably priced. Overlooks the dock area. I don't recognise the current Trip Advisor image for this cafe though. The place I visited, and the one I think other reviewers are referring to, is a small traditional cafe with artworks displayed on the walls.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

A really super conversion - with the prints on display adding greatly to the ambience. Service with a smile.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Had breakfast here instead of at the hotel. Cheery greeting when we arrived, good service. Very good freshly cooked breakfast, with views over Albert dock. Good value for money at approx £5 - £6 each . Art for sale displayed on wall. There was also a very good display of cakes.