“Great all day breakfast”
Review of The Gallery Cafe

The Gallery Cafe
Ranked #464 of 1,696 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Great all day breakfast”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We were looking for breakfast cafe and had walked all the way from Liverpool one to the Albert docks and passed nothing so when we found this cafe who said they would serve breakfast (it was 12:30 & the cafe next door stop breakfasts at 12noon) we we're overjoyed! It was a great little cafe, lovely staff, good service and a good full English breakfast. We were happy customers!

• Visited December 2013

“Not a fan..”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Basically I work on the Albert dock , an when I started I was after a decent brekkie..should of overlooked this cafe..the staff weren't very friendly(fairly rude to be honest) like the rest of the dock , the butty (sausage and egg) wasn't very nice.
And I waited quite a while for it. And it seemed quite expensive for what you get.
Since then I've noticed that..it's not the cleanest cafe.

1 Thank Jack T
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Super place for breakfast overlooking Albert Dock. A freshly cooked breakfast which sets you up for a day sightseeing. Worth going to find

Visited October 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Nice little cafe in Albert Docks”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I had breakfast here when staying in the Premier Inn nearby. Very friendly staff and lovely food, reasonably priced. Overlooks the dock area. I don't recognise the current Trip Advisor image for this cafe though. The place I visited, and the one I think other reviewers are referring to, is a small traditional cafe with artworks displayed on the walls.

Visited August 2013
Manchester
“Coffee and art - good service”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

A really super conversion - with the prints on display adding greatly to the ambience. Service with a smile.

Visited August 2013