Travelodge Liverpool Central The Strand
Ranked #29 of 98 Hotels in Liverpool
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I felt like I was in a posh city hotel, spotless,great room, comfy bed, fantastic view, lovely staff, great breakfast. Loved it can't wait to return, highly recommended, the staff made us feel very welcome, there is a mini tesco on the ground floor, ideal for supplies,

Room Tip: Ask for room high up at the front, a lovely view of the Albert Dock.
1  Thank Helen M

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The location was perfect for the business trip. Staff were polite and friendly. Lifts hallways & rooms were very clean, fresh and well equipped with tea and coffee making facilities. over all very pleased.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank David M
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Didnt no what to expect I booked with late rooms.com and paid £32 for a nights stay for me and my partner. On arrival I was greated by a lady on reception she was very helpful when I asked about parking and our stay. We were given a lovely room on the top floor with a lovely view of the Liverpool dock specially in the evening. The room had everything needed for a nights stay.The room was very clean and comfortable.And the staff and service was very good

1  Thank michelle502014
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

My wife has stayed in travelodge hotels before and was a little wary of staying here but we were over for the match and on a budget so we decided to stay here. We stayed here for three nights and absolutely loved our stay. Location is great, breakfast had plenty of choice and there was nothing we could find fault with. All in all we had a lovely stay here and wouldn't stay anywere else in liverpool when we come over

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ryan p
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Recently visited this hotel on the 12th of January for city break. The staff were very polite, friendly and proffesional made sure we were satisfied with everything. The value of their breakfast is awesome! Clean and fresh rooms! Would definitely consider staying again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JacobPeter
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I recently stayed at the Travelodge 'Liverpool Central The Strand' as I took my boyfriend away for his birthday. On arrival at the hotel, we were welcomed by a lovely receptionist who seemed more than happy to help us with any questions we may have had. The lady then asked if we had any preference to what floor or what room we wanted to stay in which I thought was a lovely idea. As we did not have a preference the lady provided us with a room she felt was suitable for us both. We were placed on the 5th floor, and we had a lovely view of the Albert Docks which amazed me during the night with all of the lights. Once we got inside the room, we were happy with the room we were given, although it was small, the room was to a very clean standard and the bed and pillows were lovely and comfortable, and im usually fussy!! We had a small issue with the TV but the reception staff were more than happy to help us! When leaving the hotel and coming back to the hotel the staff were greeting us so we felt welcome, any questions they would answer. I think the location of the hotel is great as it is right near the Albert Docks and about a 5 minute walk from Liverpool One! Although this hotel does not have their own car parking facilities, they offer a 20% discount for parking in the Liverpool One Q-Park parking. £9.50 for 24 hours!! Overall I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
3  Thank hannnaahhhh
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Over the last few years I have stayed in various travelodge hotels around the UK.
If I'm honest 90% of them have been dumps, so I was quite wary of staying in one this time.
The price for the room was a flat £45 for my wife and I, so after looking at the reviews on here I Decided I would give it a go.
I'm glad I did as it was £45 well spent. They don't have private parking but with discounted Parking in the Liverpool one Q-Park it was great. And the parking is also very secure with plenty Of attendants and security. I would recommend parking on the 3rd floor as it's got the nearest exit To the travelodge at the hilton.
When we arrived at the hotel and the staff were very helpful asked if we had a preference on floor and if we wanted the front or rear of the building.
I asked for something high with a view.
We were on the 7th floor with a fantastic view of the albert docks.
The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
The bathroom was a little small but was also very clean.
The location is fantastic with easy access to the docks and liverpool one.
We stayed one night and it was spot on.
If you're looking for a nice clean cheap hotel it is spot on.
If you're going for a lads or girls weekend it would also be great with a nice bar that serves to 4am.

Room Tip: We stayed in 701 which had a great view and was high enough that you couldn't hear the noise out...
1  Thank peteJ27