“A great addition to Rose lane”
Review of Relish

Relish
Ranked #309 of 1,693 Restaurants in Liverpool
Cuisines: British, Bar
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: RELISH,is a family-run, Bistro and Outside Catering located on Rose Lane in Mossley Hill, Liverpool, in the south of the city. We pride ourselves as being one of the finest eateries Liverpool has to offer. Our menu combines everything to be loved about quality cuisine - top quality ingredients and tasty, satisfying food. Where possible we source all our seasonal produce from reputable local suppliers, which ensures the freshness and flavour of all that we offer. Our complete meals combined with the relaxed atmosphere guarantee a dining experience that everybody will enjoy. From large family tables to intimate tables for two. We can also cater all outside events including, weddings, party celebrations, bereavements and more. Relish can offer something for everyone. Why not have a look at our menus, and then give us a call to arrange a booking and we promise to create your perfect dining experience.
Liverpool
“A great addition to Rose lane”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Even though it's been open since last October, I had somehow not quite known what Relish was trying to be and the décor didn't seem quite right. I think the newly installed 'Illy' coffee drew me in.How wrong I was about my original thoughts!
A great varied menu with excellent breakfast choices.
We had great club sandwiches with curly fries - presented well, good quality bread and ingredients.
Attentive service and the décor is trendy and clean.
Prices were typical for the area and we will definitely we going back soon.
The owner, who had great customer service skills, informed us that they are extending opening hours to offering an early evening dinner menu and we will book in to try that out once they open that around early July.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank blod373

liverpool
“Absolutely Fantastic Service! 100% Recomend!”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I wanted to send a breakfast as a birthday surprise. I contacted a few local restaurants to try and arrange this, Relish was the only one that got back to me! Chris could not have been more helpful. He responded to my email almost instantly and helped me to organise the breakfast surprise to be delivered! He asked me how I would like my eggs and said he would guarantee delivery by 10:00am (my requested time) Not only did Chris help with my breakfast food, he also suggested a hot drink and granted my request for champagne! The breakfast was delivered right on time and I was told the food was absolutely delicious, fresh and Hot! I would like to truly thank Chris and the team at Relish! I would definately Recomend Relish and I am looking forward to popping in soon!
Thank you so much for your kindness and great service!

2 Thank xxcloxxLiverpool
Liverpool, England
“A new comer on the *lane"”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

This is a relatively new establishment on Rose Lane which I have visited a couple of times both by myself and with friends. This is a quite an informal place which serves straightforward food. A limited selection of wine at a reasonable cost. The beer is sold only in bottles and nothing on draught. A good place for meeting friends and having a coffee.

Visited July 2012
“Excellent”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

On arriving to relish I was extremely impressed, my partner and I eat out regular and have been to Many restaurants and I would say that this has now become a favourite.
We went on a evening and was greeted by a friendly waitress who sat us at our table and took our drinks order, the evening ambience was cosy and relaxing and our food tasted lovely and is such a reasonable price .
The toilets were clean and the place itself was clean and welcoming, I returned on my next visit during the day and it was busy and the waitresses were working extremely hard and still managed to give me full attention , the menu was different during the day and the all
Day breakfast tasted really good and a great price .I am now a regular customer and would advise anyone to try this small
Friendly establishment out .

Liverpool
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I have just visited Relish for the first time with 13 other people. We were greeted in a friendly way and when asked how many of us there were the staff quickly rearranged the tables so that we could all sit on one long table towards the back. The breakfast menu was extensive providing lots of choice in particular for vegetarians (which is rare). There was everything from a full english to pancakes, omelettes, barms etc (I could go on). A lot of the dishes came with a free tea americano, orange juice or apple juice. The full english breakfast was just under £6, however we were advised by the staff that you could get 2 for £9.99. We waited a while but that was understandable and didn't matter because we were all chatting away. When the food came it was fantastic - home cooked, large portions that made me feel full for most of the day! The staff couldn't do enough and after a very pleasant 1 1/2 hour thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing time we departed. I can't believe the bill only came to £73 (just over £5 each) and many of us had a second drink! I will definitely go back and maybe try the lunch menu. If your looking for a cafe that is relaxed and very reasonably priced in south Liverpool Relish is the place to go.

• Visited May 2012