“fab”
Review of The Grill Room - CLOSED

The Grill Room
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Grill room in an intimate local restaurant on the border of West Derby. It is family run headed by locally renowned chef Stewart St John and his wife Maisie offering contemporary British cooking from fresh locally sourced produce in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
“fab”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This was the first time me and my partner had visited the grill room , we decided to eat there due to all the good reveiws and we wasnt let down , We were seated straight away and had our drinks within a few minutes we chose the early doors menu i had the crispy steak which had a nice little kick to it while my partner had the sol gojouns they looked and tasted so fresh , i had the steak also for my main me and its the first time in ages its been cooked totally to my taste , we had the homemade toffee sticky pudding which was my faviorte part of the meal ,, staff where friendly and professional would reccomend this place to any one and will be visiting again soon

1 Thank katrina555303

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Wow! Could not rate this any higher..”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My boyfriend and I visited here after reccomendation and seeing it's highly rated ranking on Trip Advisor. Originally we wanted somewhere in a more lively location where we could visit a few bars after but decided to still try out The Grill Room first and WoW we are glad we did! We are both steak lovers and have had steak in many places across Liverpool, this is defiantly up with my best fillet steak in Liverpool! Served with chips that were also very nice, a portobello mushroom and a tomato. To start my boyfriend had the salt and pepper ribs and I chose the fish cakes, we could not fault either dish!
The Pino Grigio wine we choose was also very nice!
The prices were quite reasonable, £18.95 for fillet steak, they also had an early bird menu for before 7 that sounded nice if you get in early!
Overall I would defiantly reccomend this restaurant!

Liverpool
“Lovely place!!!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

A lovely restaurant with excellent food, service and atmosphere. Cosy and modern. Couldn't fault the food......and wine :). Great value for money. Can't believe I didn't go sooner. Definitely can't wait to go back again.

“Valentine's”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit to the Grill Room & once again we were not disappointed. We chose the Chateau Briand for our main which was cooked to perfection! Absolutely delicious! The staff were very friendly, taking their time to talk to us at our table. We will be going again!!

“Splendid”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Visited on valentine night early evening first time food was unbelievable staff very hospitable took care of all our needs lovely place will be visiting again can't believe how many times i have drove past without going in thank you genuine people